What's new

What was your last de razor order?

Kirby smooth cap with thin deco handle.

proxy.php

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Merkur 1906 straight bar. This is the last razor I plan to buy for a while. This makes razor number 15 or 16 for me. It's way too mild for me, but with a couple of shims it's perfect. Very comfortable and effective. I don't see it getting much praise around here, but I think it looks fantastic.
proxy.php

I think that's a great razor at a great price. I was going to get that one with an F blade but then thought I'm being unrealistic with the sharpness. Ya I think a c or a d would be more sensible when using feather blades. I backed out on buying it anyway.

Merkur nice razors affordable. Looks nice!. I was even thinking of getting the merkur 34g as Well, but backed out. I was getting to caught up into gold color razors!

Merkur nice razors affordable. Looks nice!. I was even thinking of getting the merkur 34g as Well, but backed out. I was getting to caught up into gold color razors!
I was going to get one too. I didn't have a gold razor at the time and everyone seems to love the 34. I ended up getting a vintage Gillette Aristocrat in it's original box for $27.00 on ebay. I think I made the better choice. However, I really love the 1906 handle and got that one instead for $20.

Muhle r41 my next order will be a gamechanger .84 but wont be for a while.

Sent from my ASUS_Z012DC using Tapatalk

I got a gold razor on amazon. Facon Premium razor it's called. But very old school I believe. Was nice looking in photo, but when got it oh boy gold plating chipped away on it. And not aggressive razor at all. Forget how much I paid but was not much. You get what you pay for I guess.

It shouldn't be too long to get my feather de razor. I'm putting away money for emergency purposes like house, car etc. Will pull out of that money ( savings) when the time is right.

I got a gold razor on amazon. Facon Premium razor it's called. But very old school I believe. Was nice looking in photo, but when got it oh boy gold plating chipped away on it. And not aggressive razor at all. Forget how much I paid but was not much. You get what you pay for I guess.
Yeah, I heard about those Facon razors. Pretty bad product. You have to wonder about a product that calls itself "premium". That's usually a dead giveaway that it isn't going to be good. It's like a bag of coffee that says "gourmet" on it. It's probably grown in a ditch somewhere in Vietnam!

Purchased the Razorock Mamba 70 razor yesterday with 100 mm Titanium handle. Today had a shave with the original Mamba head and a Titanium handle "New York" from the Russian Handle maker Tibam

Attachments

• DuB6QPxV4AAGcXX (1).jpg_large.jpg
    DuB6QPxV4AAGcXX (1).jpg_large.jpg
    382.9 KB · Views: 34
I took the facon razor out of retirement put a feather blade in it. I want to see if I can try to get the angle right and hope to have a half decent shave today. Still don't like the idea of the gold fading away, but anyway I will give it a try with my last feather blade I have until my 100 pack arrives. Good day. Steve

Top Bottom