Tater Tots
Home made red sauce

Attachments

• DSC_0003 (2).JPG
    3.3 MB · Views: 12

kelbro

Alfred Spatchcock
A nice boil. Easy one pot cleanup!

Snow crab, jumbo shrimp, corn on the cob, new potatoes, sweet onion and lemon with a Zatarains spice pack. Baguette and butter on the side. Usually have some Polska Kielbasa thrown in the mix but that disappeared this morning at breakfast.

simon1

Self Ignored by Vista
A nice boil. Easy one pot cleanup!

Snow crab, jumbo shrimp, corn on the cob, new potatoes, sweet onion and lemon with a Zatarains spice pack. Baguette and butter on the side. Usually have some Polska Kielbasa thrown in the mix but that disappeared this morning at breakfast.

That sounds like a crawfish boil. :thumbup:

Snow crab is on deck for birthdays next month. They are two days apart so I think I'll boil the day in the middle.

Lobster was boiled in Zatarains, a lemon cut in half, and something else SWMBO threw in there.

kelbro

Alfred Spatchcock
Wish I had some live crawfish. I did make crawfish pie the other night. Good but not the same as boiled fresh mudbugs!

Glazed ham, homemade macaroni and cheese, scalloped potatoes au gratin, carrots Vichy, buttered cabbage, baby peas, and chocolate mousse.

Merry Christmas!

cHRIS

366C43A8-DF35-4363-99CE-5986110C19EF.jpeg

Great Wolf Lodge “Burnt Ends Poutine.” Burnt ends, fries, and cheese curds all smothered in brown gravy. Remarkably satisfying - not very Christmasy though. Not much I can do about that though.

DoctorShavegood

"A Boy Named Sue"
Tonight was bean soup and cheese sausage balls.

Put in Christmas Vacation and laughed till i shot the Squirrel for extra cholesterol.

Last edited:

Intrigued

Bigfoot & Bagel aficionado.
Rib Roast
Cheesy Scalloped Potatoes
Chopped Salad with Dried Cranberries, Pepitas & a Poppyseed Dressing

with a slice of Sticky Toffee Pudding Caramel Apple Pie for dessert

Perfect standing rib roast, roasted on a bed of carrot, mushrooms. Not-perfect Yorkshire pudding; oven temp problems, so they didn't rise enough. Roast potatoes. Pear tart. Home-made egg nog.

cleanshaved

I’m stumped
Some mussels with a coconut curry sauce for lunch.

20191225_133446.jpg

Dinner some spare ribs smoked with manuka wood, with other stuff
Cracked open my pickled onions, they are only two weeks old but were still very tasty.

20191226_191731.jpg

We bought a spiral ham and cooked that up along with some miniature potatoes, onions and broccoli. For desert we made a banana cream pie with a graham cracker crust. It turned out delicious.

Billski

Here I am, 1st again.
I had dinner at Ted and Jody’s house. Ted is a nephew. And he is rich.

Turkey: all cut up, white meat and dark separated
Mashed potatoes and gravy
Spinach
Green bean casserole
Pumpkin pie

There was more, but that should be enough.

Top Bottom