What's new

What Was Your Cream Today?

Top Ten Sensitive from Bulgaria. This stuff is awesome!

Rick
proxy.php

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Executive Shaving Company Natural Shaving Cream (sample). Trying out a free sample of The Executive Shaving Company's own brand cream and it was ok but nothing special. It's quite a thick, sticky cream so you don't need a lot of it to make a good amount of lather, the lather itself performs slightly below DR Harris/TOBS creams mainly due to a lack of residual slickness. It's meant to be "subtly infused with the refreshing scents of Rosemary, Eucalyptus, Bergamot, Juniper and Pine Needle" but all I could smell was a faint hint of menthol.

Executive Shaving Company Natural Shaving Cream (sample). Trying out a free sample of The Executive Shaving Company's own brand cream and it was ok but nothing special. It's quite a thick, sticky cream so you don't need a lot of it to make a good amount of lather, the lather itself performs slightly below DR Harris/TOBS creams mainly due to a lack of residual slickness. It's meant to be "subtly infused with the refreshing scents of Rosemary, Eucalyptus, Bergamot, Juniper and Pine Needle" but all I could smell was a faint hint of menthol.
The old adage YMMV holds true! I place it well above TOBS and on a par with Castle Forbes. I love the scent as well. It shows that we’re all different, or your sample was past its best. One of my favourites!

The old adage YMMV holds true! I place it well above TOBS and on a par with Castle Forbes. I love the scent as well. It shows that we’re all different, or your sample was past its best. One of my favourites!

Yes, definitely YMMV. I have a sample of their Fuar Ach Snog cream as well so I will maybe have a better shave with that one! (not that Natural was a bad shave, just nothing special for me)

Top Bottom