What's new

What Was Your Cream Today?

Bielita from Belarus. Kind of a flowery scent but still quite nice with great lather and a pleasant menthol sensation.

Rick
proxy.php

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Trumper's Almond Cream, whipped up with a Semogue boar brush. I find that brush works better with creams for me to produce lather than it does with soaps. Plus, y'know, I hadn't used either product in too long.

D.R. Harris Sandalwood (sample). First shave with this sample cream, performance is the same solid performance you get from other D.R. Harris creams but the scent was too muted for me. I find Sandalwood is either a hit or miss for me, and this one is a miss purely on scent strength.

Fitjar Islands Fjellheim...

I must say I was underwhelmed, though. Didn’t find it slick and the post shave feel was nothing to write home about.

However, I’m convinced that water plays an important part in how soaps and creams perform, so take that witha grain of salt.

The scent is impressively “natural”, real. I wanted to try the Havn or the Slateroy, but G&C had the sample Fjellheim on sale, so I went with this one.

9BF9A9A1-5DCE-4190-9DF1-D7EA79435281.jpeg

I’m using a sample I picked up of Prorasso Sandelwood cream. I usually like unscented soaps but this stuff is great and the scent doesn’t irritate my nose. I’ll probably get more.

Top Bottom