What's new

What Was Your Cream Today?

Someone referenced this from finding at a Marshall's and since I've loved it! My lathering skills are getting better and it isn't really scented.

Attachments

• 20200118_025432.jpg
    20200118_025432.jpg
    682.3 KB · Views: 3
proxy.php

This was technically taken yesterday. I've been trying to 3017 a puck of Haslinger's Sheepmilk, which I've been using every shave since November started. I frankly just haven't been that enamored by it, nor have my shaves really been amazing. Decided to take a break from the Haslinger puck last second and switched to my Proaso cream.

Best shave I've had in a couple of months. Not sure if it was simply the change of product that was refreshing, but it was my first real BBS in months with absolutely no irritation or hot spots. I also adore the scent of Proaso Blue as well.

And, how was it?

It's the third Proraso I've tried and i think it moved to my favorite spot above blue and red. The cooling feeling is a nice little bonus to wake up from my mid-afternoon funk. I literally took a break from finalizing reports for work to shave and figured the menthol would help me wake up. It did not disappoint.

I added a dab of Cremo to get that stuff to lather.

Razor: Schick J1 Injector Razor
Blade: Schick Injector
Brush: Rubberset 203 in Super Badger
Pre-Shave: L'Occitane Cade Shave Oil
Lather: Caswell and Massey Almond Shave Cream
Aftershave: Aqua Velva Classic Ice Blue
Additional Care:
Thayers Facial Tonic Witch Hazel Unscented
Pinaud Finest powder
20200118_165623.jpg

Top Bottom