What's new

What Was Your Cream Today?

Pascale from Bulgaria. It supposedly contains menthol but the cooling sensation is so subdued that you can hardly feel it. Still a very good cream.

Rick

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
That's interesting. Never heard of it or seen it here in Bulgaria. Does the tube state the manufacturing company? And most importantly, if there is a barcode, what are the first 3 numbers?

Last edited:
That's interesting. Never heard of it or seen it here in Bulgaria. Does the tube state the manufacturing company? And most importantly, if there is a barcode, what are the first 3 numbers?
It’s made by Aroma, the same company that produces the beautiful Viking creams. Here’s a picture of the bar code:

Rick

It’s made by Aroma, the same company that produces the beautiful Viking creams. Here’s a picture of the bar code:

Rick

Oh, that red logo. It is made by Aroma for the German Kaufland supermarkets. I remember now they used to have some kind of their own brand of shaving cream 1-2 years ago. Will check in the next days in our Kaufland, but I think that thing might be discontinued.

Top Bottom