What's new

What Was Your Cream Today?

Proraso wood and spice single blade. Almost done with the tube! One of my favorite smelling and feeling creams.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Steve56

Ask me about shaving naked!
Santa Maria Novella

DE70BA23-8C8B-4120-B434-94CBDC425B6E.jpeg

D.R. Harris Windsor (sample). First time using a D.R. Harris product and I was impressed with my first shave. The cream was easy to lather, I got a lot of slick, cushioned lather with a nice post shave feel to it and without having to use much product. The Windsor scent was pleasant but quite subtle and not on the same level as the the Penhaligon's Blenheim Bouquet I've been using recently (although after the first shave, I would have DRH ahead slightly on performance).

D.R. Harris Windsor (sample). First time using a D.R. Harris product and I was impressed with my first shave. The cream was easy to lather, I got a lot of slick, cushioned lather with a nice post shave feel to it and without having to use much product. The Windsor scent was pleasant but quite subtle and not on the same level as the the Penhaligon's Blenheim Bouquet I've been using recently (although after the first shave, I would have DRH ahead slightly on performance).
i received 2 DRH sticks a few days ago, havent tried them yet, i maybe try the Windsor stick tomorrow n see what i think👍🏼

Top Bottom