What's new

What Was Your Cream Today?

Geo. F. Trumper Coconut Oil Shaving Cream
MIne was a new purchase, Trumper's Almond. I wasn't sure it smelled like almonds, but Miss Linda took a sniff of the tub and said, "Reminds me of an almond croissant!"

Very slick stuff, and in fact I put more on the brush than I needed for a 2-pass shave.

MIne was a new purchase, Trumper's Almond. I wasn't sure it smelled like almonds, but Miss Linda took a sniff of the tub and said, "Reminds me of an almond croissant!"

Very slick stuff, and in fact I put more on the brush than I needed for a 2-pass shave.

Mine is far from new (tub is almost a year old). I agree it is very slick and a great performer. As I recall, it didn't have a very strong scent when new, but it is now virtually scent free.

royal_forest1.png
________________________________________________________________________________________________

A mix of TOBS Sandalwood, mostly as a pre-shave (the tub is almost empty), and Trumper's Almond. I must have left a bit more water in the badger brush, as the cream was a little thinner than yesterday, and it went on quite slickly.

Top Bottom