What's new

What was your carry today?

Deep cover today.

proxy.php

A this or nothing situation. The bag has a place for an armor plate. I have an armor plate because...the bag has a place for an armor plate. Two locked doors between me and the outside world means it’s always in my control and I don’t have to draw too quickly, which is good because I can’t - even with its super awesome speed zippers.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

OkieStubble

Dirty Donuts are so Good.
My 43X is becoming my go to, because it’s just too slim and too lightweight not too. :)

My EDC:

Glock 43X w/ Streamlight TLR-6
Mitch Rosen holster leather with 2-xtra 10 round mags
5.11 web belt. Flexible for everyday comfort but plenty ridged for leather carry gear.
Fenix E-12 Flashlight
Tac-Force TF- 903 folding knife with belt cutter and window break
Wallet
Watch
Keys

57845886-986F-490E-BACE-BE635FF5202A.jpeg

Last edited:
G35 AIWB in a Custom Carry Concepts Shaggy with Tenicor Fixed Loops. 1 spare mag of 180 G Gold Dot in a Rafter S clip on mag pouch w the clip reversed such that you pull it up from the bottom of the belt. 1 Spyderco Rockjumper. 1 Malkoff drop in added Surefire E1B. 1 Leatherman microtool. 1 Fisher brass "colored" space pen, wallet, cred, keys and watch.

FarmerTan

"Self appointed king of Arkoland"
My 43X is becoming my go to, because it’s just too slim and too lightweight not too. :)

My EDC:

Glock 43X w/ Streamlight TLR-6
Mitch Rosen holster leather with 2-xtra 10 round mags
5.11 web belt. Flexible for everyday comfort but plenty ridged for leather carry gear.
Fenix E-12 Flashlight
Tac-Force TF- 903 folding knife with belt cutter and window break
Wallet
Watch
Keys

View attachment 1279777
I'm too lazy to look it up: what is the barrel length on the 43x?

If I ever figger I'm smart enough to carry a semiautomatic I need a gun AT LEAST as ugly, er, utilitarian looking as my Ruger revolvers lol!

jar_

Too Fugly For Free.
Today it's one of the Remington RM380s in the Alien Gear IWC with the Beretta 1919 in my pocket.

Top Bottom