What's new

What was your carry today?

OkieStubble

Dirty Donuts are so Good.
Still have the Glock 43 in my car (in a safe when not carrying) but am keeping the Glock 22 in my day-pack in my office as we had a jackwagon break into our our headquarters station (drove his car into a bay door) last week while we were fighting a fire, luckily the ambulance crew returned and called PD who introduced the tweeker to our local K9.

I hope his chew toy was sanitized? Been hearing reports of humans exposing animals?

I hope his chew toy was sanitized? Been hearing reports of humans exposing animals?
Yes, he was checked out but after he was booked he developed a case of incarceritis and we went and dumped him in an ER full of covid-19 not sure if it was a good call on his part,the isolated jail cell was probably safer.......

OkieStubble

Yes, he was checked out but after he was booked he developed a case of incarceritis and we went and dumped him in an ER full of covid-19 not sure if it was a good call on his part,the isolated jail cell was probably safer.......

Lol'd! 3 hots & a cot never looked so good!

martym

Unacceptably Lasering Chicken Giblets?
Down here in South Texas on the U.S. Mexico border we have always called those M.As.
Gotta take’em to the hospital and then back to jail. And they thought they would just get to go home.

OkieStubble

Down here in South Texas on the U.S. Mexico border we have always called those M.As.
Gotta take’em to the hospital and then back to jail. And they thought they would just get to go home.

They think they are just going to walk out. :)

OkieStubble

Glock 43X
Double Magazines
Gold Dot 124 Gr. +P
Pocket Hand Sanitizer :)

IMG_0729.jpg

Man that 66 is beautiful! I’m struggling between choosing a 66, a 19 Carry Comp, or another J-Frame for my next handgun. The only real struggle I’m having is I can’t decide if I can conceal carry a K-Frame.

The carry comp is nice if you can swing it price wise.

I find the M66-8 with 2.75 inch barrel to be the sweet spot. It is small enough to carry, but big enough to handle the 357 round.

Damn you folks sure have some beautiful weapons. I've been carrying my Shield 2.0 .45, which I dearly love, but is kinda heavy compared to some of my 9mm's. But I ordered a SIG p365 today, so I'm kinda geeked about that.

I did not do that job, I work part time at a gun shop and the owner did it for me, it's not the cleanest of jobs, but in all fairness it was like his 5th job ever. He didn't charge me a dime and agreed that if I didn't like it he would pay for a new frame from glock should I not like it. He also did a new cerakoting job on my 1911 for me, that turned out banging as well. I went with Coyote Tan and then left all of the controls black. I was pretty thrilled when I picked it up the other day.

I recently purchased a new extended slide release from HYVE in gold so that will all match as well. This is my carry piece so she's a little rough from wear and tear. The old girl has been running strong since day one. There's just something about 380 that I just love, it's like the round for ballistic nerds or something.

Top Bottom