What's new

What was your carry today?

OkieStubble

Dirty Donuts are so Good.
I recently switched from a large, heavy Beretta 92FS as my carry piece to a tiny Springfield Armory Hellcat.

Yes, the 92fs is a better gun in every way, but it was so heavy I often didn't strap it on. The hellcat is super light, has an optic, and weighs a tiny fraction while still packing 13+1 rounds. My belt is certainly thanking me.
View attachment 1055711

Is that a mag extension your hand is hiding? Who makes it?

jar_

Too Fugly For Free.
Switched to the Colt 1908 Vest Pocket instead of the FN but otherwise the same. Tomorrow though hope to get the Tomcat to the range.

proxy.php

I recently switched from a large, heavy Beretta 92FS as my carry piece to a tiny Springfield Armory Hellcat.

Yes, the 92fs is a better gun in every way, but it was so heavy I often didn't strap it on. The hellcat is super light, has an optic, and weighs a tiny fraction while still packing 13+1 rounds. My belt is certainly thanking me.
View attachment 1055711
which holster are you using...... i need some info
thx

nortac

"Can't Raise an Eyebrow"
S&W Airweight Bodygard as previously pictured and described. I carry this about 30% of the time, the rest of my CC is about equally divided between my Kahr PM9 and my SIG P365. There are others I carry on occasion, but these three make up the bulk of my CC.

S&W Airweight Bodygard as previously pictured and described. I carry this about 30% of the time, the rest of my CC is about equally divided between my Kahr PM9 and my SIG P365. There are others I carry on occasion, but these three make up the bulk of my CC.
Now that you have been carrying the P365 for a while, how do you like it vs. The PM9? Is one better in certain situations? Do you have a preference?

nortac

"Can't Raise an Eyebrow"
Now that you have been carrying the P365 for a while, how do you like it vs. The PM9? Is one better in certain situations? Do you have a preference?

The SIG P365 is easier to shoot, but not by a whole lot, and obviously has higher capacity. The Kahr PM9 is easier to conceal, particularly if tucking in a dress shirt. The PM9 just disappears, very comfortable, you forget that it's there. You always know the P365 is there. I carry all of these IWB, so size really makes a difference. Bottom line, I'd rather have the P365 in a gun fight. But I like carrying a smaller gun more for comfort.

Simon,.

Its neither a DS nor a Cobra. It's an Agent.

If my memory serves me correctly, the stocks are Jay Scott. The grip adapter is a Tyler. I don't recall seeing anyone else do them in bronze.

Top Bottom