What's new

What was your carry today?

OkieStubble

Dirty Donuts are so Good.
Really cold here today, so I am packing this under my coat. :)

C238D482-FE7D-455E-BB7E-1FFC476620AF.jpeg

Whisky

ATF. I use all three.
Staff member
Just around the house. Full mag, chamber empty, hammer down. Just getting used to the weight and the draw. I was surprised to find that the fully loaded SA 35 is only about 4oz heavier than the Commander size 1911 that’s my primary carry. Getting used to the holster too. I need an IWB but haven’t decided on the maker yet.
29793280-B740-4BBE-9E2C-4F86C3150374.jpeg

Just around the house. Full mag, chamber empty, hammer down. Just getting used to the weight and the draw. I was surprised to find that the fully loaded SA 35 is only about 4oz heavier than the Commander size 1911 that’s my primary carry. Getting used to the holster too. I need an IWB but haven’t decided on the maker yet.
View attachment 1583409
4oz...that's a quarter pound...that's a lot of weight. I suspect it may be too much for you to get used to. Fortunately, I carry a G19, 4 mags, a ZT Ken Onion folder and a sap regularly. You should probably send me the SA-35. I will leave the ZT at home!😁

Whisky

ATF. I use all three.
Staff member
4oz...that's a quarter pound...that's a lot of weight. I suspect it may be too much for you to get used to. Fortunately, I carry a G19, 4 mags, a ZT Ken Onion folder and a sap regularly. You should probably send me the SA-35. I will leave the ZT at home!😁
The fact that you would offer to that for me makes me feel special. 😄

Seriously, if I can ever get to the range and function check this thing with 5-600rnds I can see it quickly becoming my EDC.

G26.3 bought as a stripped frame with my preferred internal parts (mix of OEM and aftermarket), aftermarket slide with front & rear serrations, KKM barrel, 18# tungsten RSA, Ameriglo tritium front sight with OEM 12 round extended mags. Ammo is Underwood Xtreme Defender 90 grain +P+.
Carried in a Milt Sparks SS2. I'll try to get a pic sometime soon.

G26.3 bought as a stripped frame with my preferred internal parts (mix of OEM and aftermarket), aftermarket slide with front & rear serrations, KKM barrel, 18# tungsten RSA, Ameriglo tritium front sight with OEM 12 round extended mags. Ammo is Underwood Xtreme Defender 90 grain +P+.
Carried in a Milt Sparks SS2. I'll try to get a pic sometime soon.
Can't seem to edit on my phone so here's the pics...

Attachments

• 20230108_132357.jpg
    20230108_132357.jpg
    1.3 MB · Views: 13
  • 20230108_132433.jpg
    20230108_132433.jpg
    1.9 MB · Views: 13
@Whisky Check Brownell's for a Summer Special 2 by Milt Sparks. The only IWB that's more comfortable for me is the Milt Sparks Versa-Max but I've never seen those on Brownells. If you order from MS they are now over 6 months wait. You can get a SS2 immediately from Brownell's.

planning on staying home today, so will probably carry a new to me Feinwerkbau 80 recoilless air pistol outside for some target practice. If we go anywhere, my Sig P 365.

Top Bottom