What's new

What was your carry today?

BDBD7E47-178B-436B-9DB4-3AD82BBC7DFE.jpeg
Discreet carry in the city today. Not illegal but I don’t want folks to know. Only the firearm will travel with me the whole time. Flashlight will stay inside a jacket pocket that I’ll take off when I get inside.

I was somewhere that I wasn’t supposed to carry but didn’t want to go unarmed. That’s a very well worn, 14yr old, LCP. The blueing on the slide has lightened considerably.
We have open carry but we can also concealed carry just about everywhere with an enhanced concealed permit. Same where you are?

Still off limits are areas declared a place of nuisance, a police, sheriff or Highway Patrol station, a detention facility, prison, or jail, any place where carrying a firearm is prohibited by federal law (such as a federal courthouse or post office), a courtroom while court is in session. In the case of a private business or property that properly posts a notice that firearms are banned, an enhanced permit holder could face trespassing charges, but not a violation of concealed carry law.

If I go to a convenience store or other business that has a sign posted I ignore it.

Whisky

ATF. I use all three.
Staff member
We have open carry but we can also concealed carry just about everywhere with an enhanced concealed permit. Same where you are?

Still off limits are areas declared a place of nuisance, a police, sheriff or Highway Patrol station, a detention facility, prison, or jail, any place where carrying a firearm is prohibited by federal law (such as a federal courthouse or post office), a courtroom while court is in session. In the case of a private business or property that properly posts a notice that firearms are banned, an enhanced permit holder could face trespassing charges, but not a violation of concealed carry law.

If I go to a convenience store or other business that has a sign posted I ignore it.
Yep, pretty much the same here.

505's were my favs until I discovered 502's. They have a bit of stretch. I have to undo the top button on the others after devouring a pile of my favorite food of the day. Like this chicken. I love smoked chicken. Marinated a few hours in soy sauce. 6 hours @ 250. Crispy skin... Damn now I'm hungry.
IMG_4744.jpeg

Doing this again tomorrow, my mouth is watering just looking at the pic.

Last edited:
Top Bottom