What's new

What was your carry today?

FarmerTan

"Self appointed king of Arkoland"
Be sure to take a picture! Always wanted to shoot one of those!
I'm very curious about that. His is a 6" barrel. Doesn't look that long though. Incredibly WEIRD looking to be honest. But from the time I saw one I wanted one. The place he got it from told him it was the only one in the county. Wonder how they can know that?

FarmerTan

Be sure to take a picture! Always wanted to shoot one of those!
IMG_20210725_172144264.jpgIMG_20210725_152545349.jpgIMG_20210725_152504847.jpgIMG_20210725_175020920.jpgIMG_20210725_172302665.jpgIMG_20210725_172135308.jpgIMG_20210725_172105154.jpg
Possibly more pictures tomorrow?

FarmerTan

@Jmp63 : we actually did a drill too. Took some videos.

DEFINITELY a nice way to save some lead.

I did pretty good with the revolvers, not so good with the semi-autos.

But since I carry revolvers, I ain't stressing.

That Rhino was a 6" barrel, and I took a picture of it next to my GP100 that is a 4"...

Rhino is aluminum or something, but the long barrel length makes it comfortable-ish to shoot and bring back on target.

I'd been avoiding sending heavy lead down range, so I'd been mostly shooting my LCR .22 as of late, so it was nice to be reminded of how nice the GP is to shoot.

Last edited:

FarmerTan

What a fun day!! Looks like y’all had a great time! Thank you for sharing. Great looking range btw. Always love seeing more gun pics!
I'll try to show how nice of a spot it is. Really enjoyed myself, outdoors, lovely sunshine, good company, two young men, two young at heart men....

The shade and mosquito repellent made the 90° temp bearable.

I had mowed back there just before the guys got there, spent about an hour doing it, so I was already half worn out!

Great time though.

Last edited:
I'll try to show how nice of a spot it is. Really enjoyed myself, outdoors, lovely sunshine, good company, two young men, two young at heart men....

The shade and mosquito repellent made the 90° temp bearable.

I had not mowed back there just before the guys got there, spent about an hour doing it, so I was already half worn out!

Great time though.
Looking forward to seeing the pictures! And any day shooting is a good day in my books! Glad y’all had a blast! (Pun intended)!

@Jmp63 : we actually did a drill too. Took some videos.

DEFINITELY a nice way to save some lead.

I did pretty good with the revolvers, not so good with the semi-autos.

But since I carry revolvers, I ain't stressing.

That Rhino was a 6" barrel, and I took a picture of it next to my GP100 that is a 4"...

Rhino is aluminum or something, but the long barrel length makes it comfortable-ish to shoot and bring back on target.

I'd been avoiding sending heavy lead down range, so I'd been mostly shooting my LCR .22 as of late, so it was nice to be reminded of how nice the LCR is to shoot.
That is awesome!!!

simon1

Self Ignored by Vista
3" barrel?

Yup.

I might need one of those.

Yup.

Reminiscent of the old, but ever popular, British Bull Dog.

OkieStubble

Dirty Donuts are so Good.
Full size Sig P250 9mm Appendix carry in a cheap remora holster. Bulky, but it works for me. I usually switch to something lighter in the summer. However I didn't almost all this year. I like capacity.

I see you signed on 3 days ago. Welcome to Badger & Blade my friend, it’s an awesome place!

Also welcome to the Firearms & Shooting sub forum for B&B.

Do you have any pics of your 250? We love pics of guns here. :)

I see you signed on 3 days ago. Welcome to Badger & Blade my friend, it’s an awesome place!

Also welcome to the Firearms & Shooting sub forum for B&B.

Do you have any pics of your 250? We love pics of guns here. :)
Thank you so much for the warm welcome friend!
Its funny I can spend all day looking at other peoples firearms but I am never very comfortable posting my own.

You just never know which way the wind may blow.

Top Bottom