What's new

What was your carry today?

I heard physical therapy can really help with Piriformis. I’m sure I have the exact same diagnosis after wearing a heavy duty belt on my hips the last 20 years. I can lay down at night and can feel my sciatic nerve jumping faster then a racing heartbeat.

I have had MRI’s on both my cervical and lumbar spine. No signs of herniated disc or nerve damage. I had just started doing certain exercises and stretches that help the Piriformis muscle. I’m hoping that will bring relief to the Sciatica.

That sounds like what I’ve been through. Mine was caused by a fall on the ice where I landed directly on the affected hip. I’ve been through PT, deep needling, stretches, walking, etc. Unfortunately, it has ultimately always returned. I’m 68, so I don’t heal like I did at 20.

martym

Unacceptably Lasering Chicken Giblets?
33 years so far of wearing this darn duty belt. I cannot get out of bed unless I stretch. It’s the main reason I run or jog or long walks and lift daily.
Today I forgot my Bose ear buds but the rest is what’s on me.
My parents need stuff so I am in line at Sams. Then I’ll drive an hour to their home, drive back, so honeydo’s, and then get ready for work. 4-12 tonight. I hate that shift!!
1023D2A8-6C0A-40E0-99FB-A8386C3F7893.jpeg

My parents need stuff

Im glad you mentioned that. I need to take a couple of pounds of coffee from my stash over to my mom and leave it on her porch. She is 88 and forbidden from leaving the house by my sister. She mentioned yesterday that she would have to get out on Tuesday to buy coffee.

I see that you have the sticky holster for your Roger. How do you like it?

martym

Unacceptably Lasering Chicken Giblets?
Im glad you mentioned that. I need to take a couple of pounds of coffee from my stash over to my mom and leave it on her porch. She is 88 and forbidden from leaving the house by my sister. She mentioned yesterday that she would have to get out on Tuesday to buy coffee.

I see that you have the sticky holster for your Roger. How do you like it?
I love the sticky holster.
The LCP comes out but the holster stays in my pocket.
My parents use the K-cups.
I took the 2–100 packs of regular and 2–100 packs of decaf.

I love the sticky holster.
The LCP comes out but the holster stays in my pocket.
My parents use the K-cups.
I took the 2–100 packs of regular and 2–100 packs of decaf.

ive got a Sig P938 in a De Santis Superfly. Initially it worked great, but now that it’s a couple of years old, the holster tries to come out with the pistol. I would rather waistband carry, but my belly is too big and I can’t keep my pants up! 🤪

34EBE4EB-A245-44A5-870C-1B677A9AC5D6.jpeg

For just loafing around the homestead, I have a tendency to keep the big league ordnance at hand....

Last edited:
Well, I’m not sure you could slip that in a pocket to answer the door, but I’m quite sure you could kill anything behind it lol!

ive got a Sig P938 in a De Santis Superfly. Initially it worked great, but now that it’s a couple of years old, the holster tries to come out with the pistol. I would rather waistband carry, but my belly is too big and I can’t keep my pants up! 🤪
Try washing the holster with soap and water. It brought back the sticky on the outside of mine.

nikonNUT

The "Peter Hathaway Capstick" of small game
Have the Nighthawk BMC in the car today for a range trip so I guess I'm carrying it? Sorta.. Kinda...

Still have the Glock 43 in my car (in a safe when not carrying) but am keeping the Glock 22 in my day-pack in my office as we had a jackwagon break into our our headquarters station (drove his car into a bay door) last week while we were fighting a fire, luckily the ambulance crew returned and called PD who introduced the tweeker to our local K9.

Top Bottom