What's new

What was your carry today?

I am glad I was on the forum this evening. I thought I was down to about a pint of rubbing alcohol. On another thread guys were talking about kerosene lanterns. I replied about a kerosene Coleman lantern that I have and how you have to light it on alcohol.....I went out to my camper and found a full pint of the 91% stuff.

OkieStubble

Dirty Donuts are so Good.
I am glad I was on the forum this evening. I thought I was down to about a pint of rubbing alcohol. On another thread guys were talking about kerosene lanterns. I replied about a kerosene Coleman lantern that I have and how you have to light it on alcohol.....I went out to my camper and found a full pint of the 91% stuff.

Yeah, I always keep 5 or 6 bottles of 91% to keep my razors sanitized. And always have flushable wipes 🧻 n hand also. Great 👍 idea

My iPhone tries to completely take over when typing out my posts.

Might have to name the damn thing Hal...

nikonNUT

The "Peter Hathaway Capstick" of small game
Just go the liquor store and get a fifth of Gem Clear or Golden Grain (190 proof PGA), next google "How to make jello shots". Adjust the recipe for a really runny consistancy and boom! Hand sanitizer! A squirt on the hands, a squirt in the mouth, and everything is ALLLLLLLLL better! :lol1:

OkieStubble

Just go the liquor store and get a fifth of Gem Clear or Golden Grain (190 proof PGA), next google "How to make jello shots". Adjust the recipe for a really runny consistancy and boom! Hand sanitizer! A squirt on the hands, a squirt in the mouth, and everything is ALLLLLLLLL better! :lol1:

Drink it and kill viruses from the inside out! Bulletproof! ;)

oc_in_fw

Fridays are Fishtastic!
Yeah, I always keep 5 or 6 bottles of 91% to keep my razors sanitized. And always have flushable wipes 🧻 n hand also. Great 👍 idea

My iPhone tries to completely take over when typing out my posts.

Might have to name the damn thing Hal...
The son in law is a plumber. Unless you like paying a plumber to come and snake your lines a couple times a year, do not flush those “flushable” wipes.

jar_

Too Fugly For Free.
Got an email from local liquor store that they have 151 rum and everclear in stock

shoelessjoe

"I took out a Chihuahua!"
Star BM9...
Those are fine pistols & a whole lot of bang for buck. Which rig do you use & how do you carry it?

A couple years back Classic Firearms sent out a Star BM email & out of curiosity, I read some reviews & watched videos before eventually purchasing one. Ended up with a nice Star in its’ factory box with the name Silva written on the lid. My research ended & the Star BM order was placed immediately after reading this article/review:

OkieStubble

The son in law is a plumber. Unless you like paying a plumber to come and snake your lines a couple times a year, do not flush those “flushable” wipes.

Really? Been doing it literally, for over a decade. I have stopped up a toilet a time or two with a "Creature from the Black Lagoon" but have never had to have my main line snaked because of a flushable wipe? I had to have it snaked once many moons ago, when the now, 35 year old daughter, who then at 15, denied she was flushing feminine hygiene products.

And guess what Mr. Roto Rooter found? There are many brands of wipes that are very thick and not flushable. But the thin ones? If you take a "dump first" flush, "wipe second" flush again, it's pretty doable.

Lol'd you know we must be bored out of our minds from staying at home, if we are talking flushable wipes in a firearm sub forum. :)

oc_in_fw

Fridays are Fishtastic!
Really? Been doing it literally, for over a decade. I have stopped up a toilet a time or two with a "Creature from the Black Lagoon" but have never had to have my main line snaked because of a flushable wipe? I had to have it snaked once many moons ago, when the now, 35 year old daughter, who then at 15, denied she was flushing feminine hygiene products.

And guess what Mr. Roto Rooter found? There are many brands of wipes that are very thick and not flushable. But the thin ones? If you take a "dump first" flush, "wipe second" flush again, it's pretty doable.

Lol'd you know we must be bored out of our minds from staying at home, if we are talking flushable wipes in a firearm sub forum. :)
Right? :) Since he told me that, I have abstained from flushing any. Some are much thicker than others, so maybe that matters. I do have one junction that is a pretty sharp angle, so that may play a part, too.

OkieStubble

Right? :) Since he told me that, I have abstained from flushing any. Some are much thicker than others, so maybe that matters. I do have one junction that is a pretty sharp angle, so that may play a part, too.

Well, if you ever find any "Kandoo Wipes, it's my go to brand for "cleanliness is next to Godliness." for well over a decade. Never a problem. :)

group3_1140x1069.png

shoelessjoe

"I took out a Chihuahua!"
- HK light LEM P2000SK .357 Sig
- 125gr. Gold Dot LE
- Del Fatti LPS
- And a German Shepherd-Rhodesian Ridgeback-mix

Last edited:
Top Bottom