What's new

What was your carry today?

martym

Unacceptably Lasering Chicken Giblets?
16 hours! Makes my sciatica up just reading that.
You ain’t kidding. Left hip always bothers me. Gunside!!
Funny thing?
My father and grandfather both have the exact same knot in the exact same place on the left side lower back and I also have it. It’s just coincidence.

martym

Unacceptably Lasering Chicken Giblets?
I’ve been in shorts and t shirt since I woke up. I work Tuesday through Saturday. Sunday is my lazy day- a day to decompress.
My father used to say that he was decomposing!!
My wife hates it when I say things like that.
She told friends one day that she had her eyes checked and the doctor diluted her eyes!!

nikonNUT

The "Peter Hathaway Capstick" of small game
Carrying the TriARC again. Was supposed to go the range with a co-worker but he's a hypochondriac so he bugged out early. I figured as long as it's with me it might as well be loaded!

jar_

Too Fugly For Free.
yesterday I did the 22s. tomorrow I'll do the 9mms. Then the 45acp wheelies; they always take the most time.

Now that I read your posts, I do not have a reserve of CLP..... and we are locked here. Well I guess whatever I have will have to make it.... maybe I dig out some Mobil 1.... . Have a lot of synthetic grease and some ballistol.

No need to carry anything today...or tomorrow....nor probably the day after that. The admonishment you're to stay home makes sense. Hence I shall follow that advice. Today was a Yahtzee tournament. Got to work out with a leather cup and 5 dice. Alas...I lost. Farkle tomorrow!!!

OkieStubble

Dirty Donuts are so Good.
amazon has clp problem solved. They used to charge a lot to deliver these things , now they don't.

I was in the exact same predicament last night. Spent hours cutting up old t-shirts into gun cleaning squares and was going to clean an AR that has been left dirty about 5000 rounds and 6 months back.

But while I’m standing there waiting n my den looking in my cleaning kit and cussing under my breath cuz there ain’t no CLP to be found!

My precious wife strolls in, gives me that look, hands me a brand new large can of Rem Oil and quietly walks away.

I swear she can read my mind. :)

ATF, kerosene, and mineral spirits mixed in 3 equal parts is my CLP. I keep a gallon on hand. Just a week or so ago, I pulled apart one of my Brownings O/U's because it had seen 10-15k rounds since the last time it was apart. I soaked the receiver a few hours then let it drip dry. Its good for another couple of years of weekly shooting before I'll do it again.

Top Bottom