What's new

What Was Your Beard and/or Moustache Oil or Balm Today ?

D98C7791-1BA5-4FCC-BCEE-B05F78F12DE9.jpeg

Whilliam

First Class Citizen
"Gentleman's Beard" wax on the moustache portion of my VanDyke; straight pharmaceutical grade jojoba oil on the goatee portion. I chose them because they are scent free; I'm not terribly fond of having fragrances right under my nose, as they get in the way of my AS and EDT

I've been using this one most of this week. Performance is great, the scent is bay rum. I haven't used a lot of bay rums, but this one seems to have more of a bay leaf and less clove scent than than the few bay rum scents I've smelled. It's nice and not to overpowering, but still has a scent that lasts a few hours. All and all I'm pretty happy with it.
DSCF4731.JPG

First time using this one. Much softer than other balms I've used. I usually go for oils over balms or use both. This one seemed to work very well for me by itself, could be a new go to. Very nice scent too, not sure what the scent is, but its spicy and sweet to my nose. Probably has some clove and cinnamon, reminds me a bit of those old fashioned assorted Christmas hard candies, but not quite as sugary.
DSCF4740.JPG

First time using this one. Much softer than other balms I've used. I usually go for oils over balms or use both. This one seemed to work very well for me by itself, could be a new go to. Very nice scent too, not sure what the scent is, but its spicy and sweet to my nose. Probably has some clove and cinnamon, reminds me a bit of those old fashioned assorted Christmas hard candies, but not quite as sugary.
View attachment 844687
Very cool. This is next on my list to try and this just made me even more excited to take it for a test drive.

Top Bottom