What's new

What Was Your Beard and/or Moustache Oil or Balm Today ?

11BB4E59-403B-4555-BC07-DFB29CB1E432.jpeg

11454DB7-8B93-4C92-AD58-90F6FC755C84.jpeg

Very impressed with these Kingsmen products. Great performance and the Holy Grail scent is truly spectacular. Cheers.

9DD989CC-8510-4EF5-B4CC-7DC9202B2EDE.jpeg

These Bossman products are top tier for sure. The scent is awesome as well. They’re definitely on the ‘buy again’ list.

Four drops of jojoba oil and four drops of vitamin E oil on my full beard and moustache. Not fond of the scent, but it doesn't last long. Haven't found an essential oil to add to the carrier oils I use that really appeals to me. Want to try a coffee essential oil, just haven't bought it yet.

IMG_0318.JPG

Finally used up my sample of BABC Viking this morning and it's time to crack open the full size oil and balm. This is one of my favorites along with the various pine/cedar/forest scents I've picked up.

681CB3AD-3B36-4611-8D72-B0E1326C6B1F.jpeg

Decided to go with Kingsmen Holy Grail again. Shaved with Wholly Kaw King of Oud and this matches up quite nicely with it. Cheers.

IMG_0303.JPG

Damp and dreary today, temp's dropped 20 degrees in the last 3 hours. A good day for a Catie's Bubbles Irish Coffee throat shave, Artius Man Black Coffee beard oil & GBS Viking Blend (unscented) balm. Thinking about getting Artius Man's Spiced Latte oil and balm, might be a better match to Catie's Bubbles.

BABC Viking.JPG

One of my favorites. Today was my first time using the full size balm, getting more fir scent than I did from the sample I had. It's nice, balances really well with the orange. More "woody" than the pine in their Mountain Man. I like both though.

Last edited:
I've been meaning to ask, what does the Honest Amish smell like? Is it scented or just the natural scent of the ingredients? I finally found it at my local Walmart, it was right there with the rest of the shaving supplies. I think it was Troy that said it was with the pomades at his local Walmart so apparently it varies from store to store.

I've been meaning to ask, what does the Honest Amish smell like? Is it scented or just the natural scent of the ingredients? I finally found it at my local Walmart, it was right there with the rest of the shaving supplies. I think it was Troy that said it was with the pomades at his local Walmart so apparently it varies from store to store.
Naturally scented. Reminded me of balsa wood. Very light and fades quick.

Thanks, that's kind of what I suspected. Adding scents to a product just to smell nice didn't seem very Amish to me, but then again... the idea of using balms and oils for beard comfort didn't either. I expected more like, when it itches, scratch it. LOL.

edit: I am planning on picking some up soon, everyone seems to like it when they try it.

Last edited:
Top Bottom