What's new

What Was Your Beard and/or Moustache Oil or Balm Today ?

Today was a #6 haircut, throat shave with Catie's Bubbles Irish Coffee (love that soap), shower, Reef Point Soaps' Espresso AS balm, Artius Man Black Coffee Beard oil and GBS unscented Viking Blend balm - I really need a coffee scented balm, can't decide if I should get BABC Barrista or Artius Man's Espresso. Anyway, I'm feeling very well groomed as I sit here sipping my cup of Guatemala.
Jack

Sounds delightful. Cheers.

9B7202AA-8421-4E61-9704-CDF1EC7A2889.jpeg

It's a pretty understated, straightforward sandalwood. Strong enough that you can smell it over the other oils, but not at all overwhelming.
Would you say it's more of a cologne style (like art of shaving and TOBS) or more of the woodsy style that has a bit of an earthy note to it?

IMG_0304.JPG

Really like the Viking scent: Siberia Fir, orange and clove (barely noticeable, if at all). Think I'm going to order the full size oil and balm, and maybe some other samples too.

IMG_0321.JPG

I'm not sure how I feel about this one, it's a lot more aromatic/spicy than I usually prefer. I ordered it mainly out of curiosity since I've had no experience with Bay Rum. First impressions, it's right there in your face with the spice, I'm not picking up any rum scent and just a rare whiff of lime. I don't think this one will be getting reordered. I'm curios about their "Original" though, sandalwood and vanilla might be interesting.

Top Bottom