What's new

What was playing during your last shave?

I won't believe that everyone here is gonna say "the sound of the blade cutting my beard is music enough for me"... so, what music was playing while you last shaved? I usually shave at night, so I go for mellower stuff. Yesterday night was Beck's "Morning Phase", a very smooth album, reminiscent of his "Sea Change" album. One of my all-time favorite artist and a big influence on my own music.

The sound of the blade cutting my beard is music enough for me. :laugh:

. . .

On the weekend, though, there is very little to listen to except partial podcasts, samples from iHeart Radio. I need to work out something so I can play music in the bathroom.
Turned out to be simple. I cart the fully-charged MacBook Air into the bathroom and set it on the counter far away from the sink. During the work week I tune in NewsmaxTV. On Saturdays recently, I've been playing classical music videos on YouTube -- Debussy, Ravel, Rachmaninoff, Schubert, Holst's The Planets, Grieg's Peer Gynt Suite, and more. If I want to hear "the music of my beard being cut," I can tap the mute button on the keyboard.

A local FM station plays vintage Kasey Kasem American Top 40 shows from the '80s, too. If I shave on Saturday afternoon, another station runs Rush Limbaugh's "Week in Review." So I've got more than a few choices.

Just some light opera...

719lgnyoUPL._SL1200_.jpg

Top Bottom