What's new

What video game are you playing?

Started playing a horror point and click adventure game the other day called Tokyo Dark. It's got great atmosphere and the puzzles aren't so abstract that I'm left feeling stuck for hours.

Sent from my VOG-L09 using Tapatalk

I hit diablo 3 when new season starts for a week or two.
Then path of exile new season starts mar 13 th, both free,
Just got back in wow with the old guild and will play for a while. Will see.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Days gone. But I didn't like it, so I started replaying the last of us to get ready for part 2 in April.

I can't wait to play ghosts of tsushima.

Been playing destiny a lot lately again.

Also been playing the division. Kinda feels like I’m living that game recently.

Revisited some older stuff. Lords of Shadow 2 and DKC 3. Probably try and finish up some things im in the middle of before picking up Doom Eternal

Mount and Blade: Warband napoleonic wars dlc. The word "time killer" is an understatement for it. Sometimes I forget the time.

Toothpick

Needs milk and a bidet!
Staff member
Just purchased a Nintendo Switch Lite, should be here sometime this week or next. Going to see what this Animal Crossing game is all about. I heard many other great things about Various other games for it too.

Having a good time with COD Warzone, this thing is like a nonstop action movie.
Is it a new campaign or just online stuff? It’s downloading to the xbox one but the freaking internet sucks so bad it’s taking 3 damn days. I don’t really enjoy the online aspect. But I do enjoy the single player campaigns.

Red Dead Redemption 2 online. Best game ever.

Yup. Seemingly unlimited replay value. I got the 1st one too and am playing that for the first time.

Although I don’t play online. Last time I tried (about 2 months ago) it was super buggy. And I got hooked up with a troll that would seek me out and kill me repeatedly. Which was a HUGE turnoff. I basically said screw it, and have never went back online since.

Although I don’t play online. Last time I tried (about 2 months ago) it was super buggy. And I got hooked up with a troll that would seek me out and kill me repeatedly. Which was a HUGE turnoff. I basically said screw it, and have never went back online since.
I had a similar experience the first time I tried to play online at launch. It was better when I revisited it last Fall, especially with the introduction of Roles, but it still had enough bugs to irritate me. The biggest turn-off for me when playing online, though, is it just felt lonely. My character has no personality and I don't connect with him or her like I did with Arthur Morgan. I didn't have a gang of colorful, well-written characters to spend time with and the world just felt so much more empty online. So I've just started up a new game in story mode where I can roam around, occasionally do a mission, and interact with Dutch's gang. I keep a separate save file for each camp location so if I ever want to tool around at a specific point in the story, I still have that option. Well, at least the first three chapters. I don't think I'll bother with a permanent save past chapter 4.

Toothpick

Needs milk and a bidet!
Staff member
@Toothpick theres a new campaign SS well. What I’m playing most of the time is either online multiplayer or the battle Royale which is Warzone.
I was just in there and it looked like the same campaign I already did. How do I Access the new one? Just through the campaign menu I’m assuming? I started over.

BigFoot

I wanna be sedated!
Staff member
Bouncing back and forth with Doom Eternal and RE3. Both games are quite difficult. Going back and forth breaks up the frustration.

I was just in there and it looked like the same campaign I already did. How do I Access the new one? Just through the campaign menu I’m assuming? I started over.

Oh no man, if you've already played the campaign for the newer Modern Warfare then you're done.

Warzone, the one I was talking about is the Battle Royale that came out about 4 weeks ago, it's a free to play part of Modern Warfare. Sorry, didn't know you'd already done the campaign.

Top Bottom