What's new

What video game are you playing?

Just played and beat Resident Evil 7 last night. Creepy game.

Back to the old standby, Fallout 4.

Also going to finish Fallout 3 and play New Vegas when time permits.

Just played and beat Resident Evil 7 last night. Creepy game.

Back to the old standby, Fallout 4.

Also going to finish Fallout 3 and play New Vegas when time permits.
When I was younger I found just watching people play RE games way too stressful. One minute your alone and the next your in a poorly lit room trying to keep half a dozen zombies from biting you. No thank you.
I haven't really played in over 10 years. My PS2 is my DVD player. That Fallout game looked fun though. I would like to get a system that lets you play the original and Super Nintendo games eventually, but j don't have time for it now.

When I was younger I found just watching people play RE games way too stressful. One minute your alone and the next your in a poorly lit room trying to keep half a dozen zombies from biting you. No thank you.
I haven't really played in over 10 years. My PS2 is my DVD player. That Fallout game looked fun though. I would like to get a system that lets you play the original and Super Nintendo games eventually, but j don't have time for it now.
In my opinion Fallout 3, New Vegas, and 4 are the best games of all time.

They do take a lot of time and are in depth though. Especially 4.

Well worth it though. I think 4 sells for like $7 now which is, in my opinion, like buying a Gillette Toggle for $5. A total steal.

Still grinding at PUBG.

This is a weird game to me. There’s a training mode but it’s not really that helpful to me.

There’s almost no learning curve. You land, run around and find some guns, try to stay alive and have like 3 seconds of a gunfight and you’re dead.

I’ve started hot dropping just to gain experience and it’s helping, but this is not something I can pick up any time.

I have to be in the right mood or I’ll just rage at it and shut it off. I have to be mellow to start with lol

Still grinding at PUBG.

This is a weird game to me. There’s a training mode but it’s not really that helpful to me.

There’s almost no learning curve. You land, run around and find some guns, try to stay alive and have like 3 seconds of a gunfight and you’re dead.

I’ve started hot dropping just to gain experience and it’s helping, but this is not something I can pick up any time.

I have to be in the right mood or I’ll just rage at it and shut it off. I have to be mellow to start with lol
PUBG?

Thanks to Nintendo putting SNES games on Switch Online, I just played through A Link to the Past for the first time in many years. Still might be my favorite Zelda game.

I’m very excited about Link’s Awakening being remade for the Switch, I never played through it, since I never really played much Gameboy other than Zelda (and a WWF wrestling game I had as a kid). Looks awesome, but it’s going to have to wait; I’m officially on the “don’t buy anything for yourself until Christmas” season, so it’s on the list.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I’m getting out of console for main games.

Already got a gaming mouse last week, but I seriously can’t do keyboards. Going to snag a gaming keypad, probably an Orbweaver from Razer.

Anyone use one, any negative effects or dislikes?

I'm about halfway through Link's Awakening. I just finished Breath of the Wild a couple of months ago and it was amazing--one of the best games ever made. Link's Awakening is the exact opposite--closed world, linear--but they look like plastic little toys and it's pretty funny. I'm really enjoying this one. I'm guessing this will top out at 20 hours, though--BOTW took me like 80 hours.

I'm playing River City Ransom with my S.O. on a PC emulator. I did not own Nintendos as a kid, so it's all new to me. I remember Mario, but that's about it.

On the PC, I like playing Interstellar Marines, it's an indie robot-hunting co-op game. The graphics engine (Unity) is awesome and the game is very atmospheric. I find it to be a good headphone/sound demo, as well.

Top Bottom