What's new

What type of blades does the Razorock Black Hawk use?

I don't know very much about single edge razors, and I read on the Razorock website about the recommended blades, and still have questions. I think the Shick injector blades would not work, huh? What is the exact term for this type of blade? It would be cool if I could buy these on Amazon. I live in California, so I'm hoping I will not have to have the blades shipped from Canada every time.
Thanks, info is appreciated.

In my experience it's not the very best SE razor which uses AC blades like Feather Pros, but you have to pay a lot more money to get results which are only slightly better.

Yesterday I ordered the Black aluminum Hawk and some Schick Proline's. This will be the first time going beyond DE and trying the AC format.
We'll see how it goes!

Yesterday I ordered the Black aluminum Hawk and some Schick Proline's. This will be the first time going beyond DE and trying the AC format.
We'll see how it goes!

I have no doubt that you will be pleasantly surprised and extremely happy with the Hawk and ProLine blades.
Looking forward to hearing your initial impressions after your first bunch of shaves. The Hawk's proper shave
angle is quite intuitive, and doesn't require much thought. Just keep it nice and easy, and let the razor find its
own path during the shave. Have fun and enjoy this sublime RR Hawk -- ProLine combination.

Top Bottom