What's new

What TV series you watching?

There's a movie thread so thought I'd start one for the telly.

So...what TV series currently has its claws in you?

For me currently:

Dexter Season 8
Breaking Bad (waiting for next season)
Mad Men (you think?)
continuum
House of Lies
Banshee

My missus loves the underbelly series's. the 5th series 'squizzy' has just started so we are watching it

My missus loves the underbelly series's. the 5th series 'squizzy' has just started so we are watching it

IQ'd this tonight

Personally it's Big Bang theory and Top gear

agree with BBT - great show, modern (nerdy) version of Seinfeld

seems most series I watch are between seasons right now:

defiance
sons of anarchy
revenge
hawaii five-O
do survivor and amazing race count??

NEW TRICKS. Wife and I are watching "newer" episodes on PBS and renting older ones from Netflix.
SCRUBS. We never watched it when it was on so we're buying the DVD's until we get burned out on it. Currently on Season 3.
LONGMIRE. We watched Season 1 and have been recording Season 2 on DVR. We'll start watching it again when we finish New Tricks.
WALKING DEAD. I watch it, my wife doesn't. Sometimes I like it, sometimes I don't.

I am watching get smart and game of thrones, the three stooges shorts (in chronological order) Walking dead season 1&2 I have misplaced but am gonna watch them sometime.

Caught up with and anticipating next season of... Game of Thrones...and Louis (Louis CK Fx network show)
Catching up with... Boardwalk Empire
Just Started...Newsroom

Would love to get ahold of MadMen, never got a chance to watch but one or two, and don't have netflix, and wish I could convince the wife to watch the Wire as it comes highly recommended by a good friend of mine...as it is I watch GoT and B-E by myself...

As for regular network shows, we watch (together) Parenthood and Big Bang Theory

Am caught up on Breaking Bad and Walking Dead, awaiting next seasons. Awaiting a chance to get started on more Doctor Who (need new series/season 7).

Interested in Game of Thrones, but I don't have cable (use a little bit of over-the-air and a lot of streaming). I'd probably like the Wire but never got a start on it. Has anyone watch House of Cards (Netflix's original show)?

Waiting for Game of Thrones and Doctor Who to come back.
Just started watching The Sopranos on demand. Never watched more than one episode before.

Am caught up on Breaking Bad and Walking Dead, awaiting next seasons. Awaiting a chance to get started on more Doctor Who (need new series/season 7).

Interested in Game of Thrones, but I don't have cable (use a little bit of over-the-air and a lot of streaming). I'd probably like the Wire but never got a start on it. Has anyone watch House of Cards (Netflix's original show)?
House of Cards was one of the best series on TV last year. Highly recommended!

Two and a Half Men - The Charlie Sheen years. It's a great show to chill to in the summer and have a few drinks. Might go to Entourage when I finish.

Toothpick

Needs milk and a bidet!
Staff member
HBO, AMC. Everything on those channels. and Dexter, although I'm pretty glad it's ending because I lost interest about season 5.

Nothing in the summer but this fall it'll be Parks and Recreation. It passed The Office a couple seasons ago as my favorite.

Top Bottom