What's new

What TV series you watching?

OkieStubble

Dirty Donuts are so Good.
Blacklist and the three NCIS series are about all that capture any interest of mine. Now the wife??
-Snowpiercer (just what is that show about anyway?)
-FBI
-FBI: Most Wanted
-9-1-1
-9-1-1 Lone Star
-SEALS
-That insipid show about homesteaders (Kilchers) in Alaska. Can't remember the name
-Transplant
-New Amsterdam
........No doubt some others I have omitted, mostly because I don't remember them all. I don't watch them😖

911 and 911 Lone Star is good stuff. I watched all the Meateater shows with Steve Runella. In fact, 4 or 5 new episodes just showed up the other day and I binge watched them all. :)

Condor on epix. Based, somewhat on Sidney pollacks great, great 70s film, 3 days of the condor. One episode in - seems good so far.

Continuing with Better Call Saul. The legal gymnastics are fun to follow; the crime elements and the familiar faces are mounting steadily as we get closer to The Time of Walter White. For example, "Lydia," the member of drug kingpin Fring's organization (?) played by Laura Fraser in Breaking Bad, shows up as we near the end of BCS Season 5.

ETA: Actually she appeared as Lydia in earlier seasons of BCS, but I'd forgotten.

Last edited:
Cruising into season 2 of Fortitude. It is an okay series so long as one understands that this is actually horror/sci-fi, and not police procedural!

Yes, we were very confused about what the heck this series was when we started, but it grew on us.

Just finished Bordertown and sad we ran out of seasons. I wasn't sure about it at first, but as so often happens, you grow to care for characters, as difficult to like as some of them may be.

Last edited:

Messygoon

Abandoned By Gypsies.
718F5893-2701-4DCC-963E-5FC089B707FA.jpeg
When my bride and I aren’t watching the Hallmark Channel, this is often on. I used to talk smack about anyone who watched this show. As with most things, I now realize my wife was right far more often than I. But please don’t tell her.

Yes, we were very confused about what the heck this series was when we started, but it grew on us.

Just finished Bordertown and sad we ran out of seasons. I wasn't sure about it at first, but as so often happens, you grow to care for characters, as difficult to like as some of them may be.

I enjoyed Bordertown. Kiitos

We also just started a Danish show called Borgen. It's about politics, but since it's not a system I'm familiar with I can enjoy it dispassionately. It seems well made.

The Black Death: The World's Most Devastating Plague. Free on amazon prime until 3/31. This Dorsey Armstrong (Purdue) series is great. The last time it was free, I found it too late and only got half-way thru. I'm rewatching, but would love to hear her take on the current pandemic. Too bad college courses I took in the 1960's weren't this interesting.

Last edited:
Juat started "murder mountain" on netflix, it's pretty good.

Also, mayans mc just started again, so I'm watching that as well.

We're halfway through lost in space on netflix.

Just finished the Netflix 3 part series called Murder Among the Mormons.

I thought it was good. Learned a lot that I didn't know. I remember hearing about it when I was a kid.

Top Bottom