What's new

What TV series you watching?

Finishing up the last season of Schitts Creek and my DVD box set of The Twilight Zone just arrived yesterday. Can't wait to watch TZ...my favourite show as a kid.

Upload on Amazon. It will blow your mind.

Finished Silicon Valley. Old series but new to me. Enjoyed it quite a bit.

There was an episode where they talk about their app going viral but not quite as much as something coming out of a Chinese Lab.

Watching a lot of SimRacing on YouTube. I need to get one.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Reactions: Avi
Bargain Hunt. My wife absolutely loves this. Using a streaming service it's on at 12.15 UK time so 19.15 here. Two teams of two have one hour and GBP300 to buy stuff at an antiques fair, then try to make a profit at auction. Dinner is now officially delayed until 20.01

At least I can drink in the kitchen in peace...

shavefan

I’m not a fan
*snip

I think I would watch Winona Ryder read the phone book though.

Me too. I haven't watched Plot... but she is such a great actress. I was glad to see her in Stranger Things

We finished the last season of Doc Martin on Acorn TV. I hope there is another season, one of my favorite shows.

giphy.gif

shavefan

I’m not a fan
Upload on Amazon. It will blow your mind.

Finished Silicon Valley. Old series but new to me. Enjoyed it quite a bit.

There was an episode where they talk about their app going viral but not quite as much as something coming out of a Chinese Lab.

Watching a lot of SimRacing on YouTube. I need to get one.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

We started Upload, looks like a fun show. My take so far is that it is well written. A light and funny series, looking forward to continuing this one.

shoelessjoe

"I took out a Chihuahua!"
Just finished watching the 11th season of Heartland (Netflix) & unlike those men of the ‘60s & ‘70s, who perused Playboy magazine only because of the well-written articles😏, I remained affixed to Heartland because of all those horses ... you see, following graduation from college, I spent a couple of years working on a thoroughbred broodmare farm outside of Paris, KY, where I learned more about life & myself than I did from the previous four years at university.

Last night my wife and I finished our last (9th) Jesse Stone CD. I guess tonight I may have to drink until I pass out, or go upstairs early and read more of my Thurber books.

Top Bottom