What's new

What TV series you watching?

About the only thing I watch regularly these days is Top Gear. Tonight's wasn't as funny as last week's Hovervan on the Avon but at least they wrecked two caravans!

Gareth

The only TV I make time for these days is Justified, Archer, Top Gear and sometimes Wheeler Dealers. And I'm perfectly happy catching the car shows in re-runs.

Right now I'm watching Archer, earlier today I watched Top Gear, and after to this I'm going to watch the News Room. Tomorrow there will be more Adventure Time.

Justified Season 1
Mad Men Season 1
White Queen Season 1 (BBC - UK)
The Returned (Channel 4 - UK, French tv show)
Love and Hate ( Channel 5 - UK)
Above the Lake BBC - UK, New Zealand tv show)

Caught up with and anticipating next season of... Louie (Louis CK Fx network show)

Louie is not coming back until Spring 2014, from what I have read. I don't know if he got tired of the grind (since he wrote, directed, and produced the show) and took time off or if he had other projects come up. I will miss it until then - it's greatness, IMHO.

My shows in addition to Louie are:

American Pickers
Big Bang Theory (as others have already touted)
Mike and Molly
Top Gear (UK version, of course - nothing is worse than the US version)
Deadliest Catch

Last edited:
Right now SWMBO and I are into The Killing. There's only one episode left in the season, which has been pretty darn good.

We're also just now getting into Boardwalk Empire. About halfway through Season 2 now.

Justified Season 1
Mad Men Season 1
White Queen Season 1 (BBC - UK)
The Returned (Channel 4 - UK, French tv show)
Love and Hate ( Channel 5 - UK)
Above the Lake BBC - UK, New Zealand tv show)
How is White Queen? saw it's coming to Starz in the fall

I am currently waiting for the return of Archer, Game of Thrones, Sherlock, and a few others. Also not really waiting patiently either :p

Right now it's Longmire. I read the books and loved them. I like the series because it's not the books being re hashed for TV.

Waiting for new episodes are:

Sons of Anarchy
Archer
Justified
Game of Thrones (Reading the books as well. Up to Storm of Swords at the moment)
Boardwalk Empire
Doctor Who, now that it's no longer The Amy Pond Show.

(Matt Smith needs to go. I wish that Christopher Eccleston had a longer run. David Tennant was pretty good.
However, Patrick Troughton will still be the best Doctor.)

Breaking Bad

Justified
Mad Men
Breaking Bad
The Killing
Now and then I watch my old Deadwood DVD's - just because it was the best show ever. The language was pretty bad, though.

Doctor Who, now that it's no longer The Amy Pond Show.

(Matt Smith needs to go. I wish that Christopher Eccleston had a longer run. David Tennant was pretty good.
However, Patrick Troughton will still be the best Doctor.)
I liked the Ponds but I prefered Craig's episodes because they were fun one off types of episodes. We need more of those. Matt Smith has really grown on me and I am really impressed with how he promotes the show when he is just living his life. But I agree it is time for a new Doctor and new adventures. Patrick Troughton is great but I have to say I really enjoyed McCoy's tenure as the Doctor best for the old series and for NuWho I enjoyed all three actors work.

Slash McCoy

I freehand dog rockets
Dark Shadows. I never watched the pre-Barnabas ones all the way through. I am on ep 145. Barnabas comes on in ep 207 I think. There are 1233 episodes.

Top Bottom