What's new

What TV series you watching?

Finished Cricket Fever and just binged watched (on a free Amazon Prime trial) The Test: A New Era for Australia's Team that documents the fallout and rebuilding of the Aussie men's cricket team after a ball tampering scandal.

I finished The Book of Boba Fett and I'm now binge watching the final seaspn kf Vikings (on the Prime Free trial).

We've also just started watching Squid Game.

Everything seems to be very serious watching just now!

The Squid Game is excellent. I see there is going to be a 2nd season. Seems to be a dicey prospect. The cards are already on the table so to speak, we know how the game works so a repeat of that is not going to suffice, they're going to need to bring something new and compelling to the game. I'm hoping for the best and look forward to seeing what they do with it.

I just finished the final season of Peaky Blinders. The finale didn't seem like a finale and I guess it's not. Rather than having a 7th season they are going to wrap up the series in a movie. I've enjoyed the series overall.

The Squid Game is excellent. I see there is going to be a 2nd season. Seems to be a dicey prospect. The cards are already on the table so to speak, we know how the game works so a repeat of that is not going to suffice, they're going to need to bring something new and compelling to the game. I'm hoping for the best and look forward to seeing what they do with it.
I hope it focuses on Seong Gi-huns character going after the "mysterious group behind it all". Squid game was teased to be played in multiple countries, not just in Korea

EclipseRedRing

I smell like a Christmas pudding
I hope it focuses on Seong Gi-huns character going after the "mysterious group behind it all". Squid game was teased to be played in multiple countries, not just in Korea
Apparently there will also be a 'reality' show version called "Squid Game - The Challenge" with 456 competitors competing for a prize fund of US$4.56m. No doubt each of the fame hungry wannabees will have an agent, a social media presence with millions of followers, and a line of clothing or cosmetics. I am sick of them already.

Just finished the night sky so it's severance next. I also want to watch the pistols, so I will have to schedule that in somewhere.

captp

Pretty Pink Fairy Princess.
Just finished Umbrella Academy season 3.
Really into The Old Man on AMC & streaming on Hulu. They pulled a near miracle with the actors playing the younger versions of Jeff Bridges & John Lithgow; they both truely look a younger version of the characters.

Rudy Vey

Shaving baby skin and turkey necks
I just started with season 1 on Netflix ‘Better Call Saul’.
second half of the last season starts soon, I think July 11. Great show, I like it much better than Breaking Bad (which I also liked!).

Reactions: MFS
Top Bottom