What's new

What Tobacco Are You Trying For The First Time?

Deertongue. Herb. Quite unique in smokable consumables. LJ Peretti have some blends with it with a higher content. I love them more. I still only smoke Crooner in my Sav Bing....

I need to try some now, to see if I like the higher content. May have to pick up a Bing pipe too.

Columbo

Mr. Codgers Neighborhood
Deertongue. Herb. Quite unique in smokable consumables. LJ Peretti have some blends with it with a higher content. I love them more. I still only smoke Crooner in my Sav Bing....

That sounds good. I need more bacco like I need a hole in the head, but I might pick up some of that.

They look good too. 6 month old pic. Mustache is longer. Beard is shaped different.
IMG_20190316_100635~2.jpg

LJ Peretti 333 earlier this afternoon & 111 this evening. Really liked the 111. Gonna revisit the 333 again tomorrow.

The last week I've smoked several bowls of Russ' Tastykake that I picked up from P&C. I found it somewhere between or around Plum Pudding and Bengal Slices. Not quite as tasty as either of those two, but still a nice smoke. The best part is being able to buy in bulk. I bought 4oz to start and may buy some more. $2.66/oz if you buy 16+oz. That beats Bengal Slices and Plum Pudding even on sale.

Isaac

B&B Tease-in-Residence
Ten minutes int my first bowl and I’m really enjoying this. It has a sweetness, which I assume is from the rum. Dark fruity notes as well. I don’t detect a great deal of Latakia. If this keeps up, I’ll be buying a few of these.
79D26572-6A00-48A9-B63C-9579A408DDEE.jpeg

Isaac

B&B Tease-in-Residence
I would say it lost its sweetness after a relight at the bottom. I’m definitely going to be stocking up on this.

Top Bottom