What's new

what to do with three packs of 95 new unwanted blades?

I've bought three 100-packs of blades and tried about five of each, leaving me with an incomplete pack of a bunch of blades. I'd like to sell them (at cost even), but I don't want to go to the hassle of selling them piece by piece in terms of the individual 5/10 packs. I don't really want to exchange them, because I found the blades I need and am set for blades for a long time. Does anyone have suggestions what I can do to try to recoup some of the cost of buying these packs?

I agree with the BST and PIF suggestions, but have you considered a trade? Since you already have a supply of blades you like, you may want to offer a trade for something else of equal value.

Good luck with whatever you decide to do. Be well and stay safe...

If you aren’t going to use them, a PIF would be a nice way to find them a home.

As a point of reference, a 100 pack of Russian PPI blades (GSB, Nacet, Astra SS, Polsilver, etc) will fit in a standard first class envelope and can easily be sent with 3 stamps. I did not even need to go past my mailbox to send them across the country.

It may be nice to receive a PIF, but there is a good feeling when sending a PIF.

ylekot

On the lookout for a purse
Donate a few to the Great Blade Exchange and BST or PIF the rest or see if someone will trade what you like for what you have.

The Saint Sue Auction is also a great choice, lots of options.

Top Bottom