What's new

What the heck???

So I live just north of Dallas TX. Friday, we had a high of 75 and today, we have 8 inches of snow on the ground. By Tuesday it'll be 75 again.

Crazy I tell you.

And to think, yesterday was the 1st day of spring.

So I live just north of Dallas TX. Friday, we had a high of 75 and today, we have 8 inches of snow on the ground. By Tuesday it'll be 75 again.

Crazy I tell you.

Apparently, the location in your header, ("Location: Dallas TX, but I wish I was in the mountains") has created a sense of irony that has resulted in all of us North Texans on the east side of I35E regretting that we planted our gardens last week!

About 4" (10 cm) of snow has fallen here in northeast Richardson so far!!

:confused1

We had 70 Friday and were supposed to get snow Saturday, thankfully it missed us. Now we have cold rain.

Crazy I tell you.

We live about 2-1/2 hours south of you, so I feel your pain. This has been a long, cold, wet winter. I am ready for the high 90's.

DL

Here in Missouri we get everything you could imagine. Earthquakes, torodado's, +100 to -10 degree temps, floods, snow, sleet, hail, thunderstorms, lightning storms, need I go on?

Back in 02 up here in MN on april fools day we had 90 degrees, 2 weeks later we got 10-12 inches of snow in some places! Crazy I tell ya!

Top Bottom