What's new

What the Heck is Wrong with Me‽

OldSaw

The wife's investment
That's a pretty small stash to be concerned over. It hasn't spilled into another living space. :w00t:
Well, after all these years at least I’m only stocking up on the stuff that I actually use. No more binge speculation buys. I’ve moved a few times in the 15 years I’ve been on B&B, so much of my non critical stash is still in moving boxes, somewhere.

After *much* personal angst, I decided that the wheel turns. I'll get a refill of whatever is being sold as Tabac when I need it and see if I like it. If not, it will be a great excuse to look for a new favorite.

Nothing is forever ... (Except ARKO and Ach Brita evidently.)

OldSaw

The wife's investment
And another thing. Fifteen years ago, if I had spent money this recklessly I’d be in big trouble with the family. An empty nest definitely enables one to look after their own needs more carefully.

steveclarkus

Goose Poop Connoisseur
I never got into the soap craze but did try most of the classics. Because of all this tallow hate going on, I just made an Arko commitment by amassing about a kilo and have no excuse not to dedicate myself to using it. I do have a few tubes of Palmolive and Kapo creams so I can keep any backsliding internal. Also, I haven’t bought another straight razor I don’t need in at least a year. I’m making progress in spite of all you enablers even without weekly meetings of Shavers Anonymous

Top Bottom