What's new

What Tea/Tisane Are You Drinking?

TexLaw

Fussy Evil Genius
Alright, everyone. I love my coffee, but I also love my teas and tisanes. Green, black, white, oolong--I like them all at different times. Sometimes, it's a change of pace from coffee. Sometimes, it's a second cup. Sometimes, it's just the thing to do.

So, I know there are tea and tisane drinkers lurking out there . . . .

Right now, I'm enjoying my Earl Grey Imperior from TeaGschwender. Always a very nice cuppa.

What are you drinking?

(by the way, if you are drinking some puerh, go ahead and post it up HERE)

Last edited:

TexLaw

Fussy Evil Genius
Now, I'm on to the last of a lovely pouch of kuradashi gyokuro super premium that I forgot I had. This green is a beauty for resteeping at least twice, so I expect it to last the rest of the day.

A Taiwan high mountain oolong I purchased from Vital Tea Leaf Seattle the last time I was in Seattle. I'm running out, but it is a very nice standard high mountain oolong.

TexLaw

Fussy Evil Genius
I'm on to that second steeping, now. Man this stuff is good. It's like walking through a garden of roses and gardenias with a buzz on.

I'm on to that second steeping, now. Man this stuff is good. It's like walking through a garden of roses and gardenias with a buzz on.

Sounds delightful. I love teas that give a few good steepings. I just load up the gaiwan and keep hot water handy.

Sae Midori Sencha, on the last few scrapings from the pack and it's not as fresh as it should be but this is good stuff. I ended up keeping a little far longer than I should have once the pack was opened just so I could come back to it.
$saemidori.jpg
Cornish Black Tea blend. This was a gift to my mother from Cornwall and I got a few bags to sample, a decent bold blend of black tea in teabags. Thought for a moment it may have been the new crops they are growing in Cornwall, but it's a blend of Kenyan teas.
$CornishTea.jpg
And some sheng the name and province of which escapes me, 2008 I think:
$Sheng.jpg

Tomorrow will likely see the same selection as today.

Currently I have the following teabags in my pantry: Dilmah Premium Ceylon, Yorkshire Tea, Madura Premium Blend and Nerada Organics Lemon & Ginger.

BigFoot

I wanna be sedated!
Staff member
Morning Tea is usually Jasmine Dragon Pearls Green. I like a variety of oolongs in the afternoon. I have a chocolate/peppermint blend of Chamomile I love at night.

Hi,

I found the tea drinkers!

This morning I started with a cup of Jasmine Dragon Pearls, my favorite Sunday Tea. The scent is so relaxing.

Then I had some summer crop Darjeeling, my usual weekend tea. I love the full body and rich flavors of black teas.

And right now I'm enjoying a cup of Black Dragon Pearls. I forgot I had enough left for 2 cups. This might be my all time favorite tea. I'm sad that it's all gone now.

Dale

TexLaw

Fussy Evil Genius
Hi,

I found the tea drinkers!

Welcome! Yep, there are plenty of tea drinkers around here. Jump on in and chat all you want.

By the way, I also love a good jasmine tea. It's been a while since I've had any at home, and I just might have to fix that soon.

TexLaw

Fussy Evil Genius
Ringtons, one of the unidentified teabags that came with my recent order. Good!

Top Bottom