What's new

What Tea/Tisane Are You Drinking?

English Breakfast Tea. This is actually my first loose leaf tea, and I am quite enjoying it. I love coffee from my Chemex, however, I was unable to bring it on vacation.

I can definitely see myself getting into tea!

TexLaw

Fussy Evil Genius
English Breakfast Tea. This is actually my first loose leaf tea, and I am quite enjoying it. I love coffee from my Chemex, however, I was unable to bring it on vacation.

I can definitely see myself getting into tea!
Congratulations on the great experience!

Man, if you think coffee is a wonderful rabbit hole, just wait until you look more into tea.

I just finished my bedtime cup of Glengetti black. For those of you who aren't familiar with it, it is Welsh tea. I like my tea more like builds tea so it's always two teabags steeped to 5 minutes with milk and two sugars.

Taking my Banko-Yaki teapot for a test run with some Organic Kirishima Asatsuyu Sencha from Yuuki-cha.

Supposedly, banko teapots improve the flavor of green teas. The claim is that they make green teas softer, smoother, and mellower, while at the same time enhancing the flavor. I'll have to do some experiments later to see if I can tell the difference.

Green thread. Traditional Navajo Tea. Brings back the memories. Used to pick my own. Now I get it from Yanabah Tea. Late next summer I am going to go tea picking.

I started off the morning with Hibiki-an Premium matcha. I then moved onto my pitcher of English Tea Store's Sencha Kyoto Cherry Rose Festival Green Tea, which I cold brewed earlier.

I've actually been on a cold brew tea kick for the last month or so. I've been hunting down moderately priced bulk loose leaf to just cold brew. It started off as wanting a way to avoid having to buy Ito-En's Oi Ocha, but then kind of spiraled out from that.

Ad Astra

The Instigator
(phew) I was afraid I was gauche for drinking pu-erh iced tea ... it's really smooth, though; arguably worth being judged.

AA

Top Bottom