What's new

What style of facial hair do you have?

Hopefully this is in the right section. I was wondering for those you you that keep some sort of facial hair, what style do you keep?

If I could grow a full beard, I'd probably have that style with a shaved neckline. I'm 23 years old and have patches still in my beard..It hasn't matured much over the past 3-4 years. I can get away with a "Young mans beard" but would rather not sport the patches so I generally wear a goatee with sideburns. My current style is sideburns + solo goatee.

I'm 32 and still have patches. I started a Van Dyke about 2 months ago. I'm going for a handlebar but it's pretty weak so far. Still having fun with it though. I am thinking of shaving what little bit connects the goatee and 'stache for some separation, but i'm not sure yet. The front of my chin doesn't grow much and the middle of my 'stache is thin too.
$20150622_125310.jpg

That's not a bad style man. Looks pretty good to me! I think you should shave everything except for the soul patch and stache..that would look cool! :001_smile

Good ole door knocker...that's a style I grow a lot. I want to do a solo stache but it takes so long for my mustache to properly fill in :blushing:

That's not a bad style man. Looks pretty good to me! I think you should shave everything except for the soul patch and stache..that would look cool! :001_smile
My wife HATES the goat. She suggested the same thing. This makes 2 in the same day in fact. I am seriously considering it. Thanks for the input, bud.

Sporting the solo stache now. This is a style I always come back too...idk if it's the easy maintenance or the feeling of having shaved skin or the manly look...or all the above. Not many younger guys I see sporting the solo stache...It's creepy or whatever they say..I think it looks bad ***.

Right now it is a circle beard. I used to also keep a chin strap with it, but when I started using a I got rid of it to have more room for learning strokes and angles. Come winter I will let it go and just clean up the neck and the few weird ones almost up to the eyeballs.

Top Bottom