What's new

What style of facial hair do you have?

Goatee. (A real one - no mustache!)

Right with you, bro!

IMG_7109.jpg

I cycle between clean shaven with sideburns and a full beard, but decided to try a solo 'stache. It's only been a couple weeks, but it should be reaching Selleck levels of excellence in another two to four weeks.

Is a Burt Reynolds level higher or lower than Ol’ Magnum PI?
I would rank Reynolds just below Selleck, but I also grew up in the 80s, missing those prime Reynolds years. That said, I did manage to pull a Reynolds several Halloweens ago, despite wearing a Magnum P.I. costume.
IMG_2304.JPG

I did the whole mustache goatee thing for years when I was younger since I had a problem with a full beard filling in. When I started this job back in 2006 we weren't allowed to have any facial hair that hung down more than 1/2" above the chin line so we could use a respirator so I went to a mustache and soul patch. Had that mustache for about 15 years when my wife decided a couple months ago she wanted to see what I would look like without it. Nowadays I'm pretty hairless. Haha

Hello Gentlemen,

Greetings from Bangalore, India. I am a new joiner to this forum. I'm 32 years of age, a mechanical engineer, working for a company called Alfa laval. I started growing a handlebar moustache a year back and this is how it looks lately. I'm using captain Fawcett's Ylang-ylang for styling the moustache and at time use colonel clonks moustache wax.

Cheers,

Karthik
proxy.php

Sent from my SM-A510F using Tapatalk

Hello Gentlemen,

Greetings from Bangalore, India. I am a new joiner to this forum. I'm 32 years of age, a mechanical engineer, working for a company called Alfa laval. I started growing a handlebar moustache a year back and this is how it looks lately. I'm using captain Fawcett's Ylang-ylang for styling the moustache and at time use colonel clonks moustache wax.

Cheers,

Karthik
Very nice! I need to step up my mustache game.

Whilliam

First Class Citizen
Hello Gentlemen,

Cheers,

Karthik
proxy.php

Sent from my SM-A510F using Tapatalk
Great 'stache! As for me, a Van Dyke.

I haven't had a razor to ANY part of my beard for about 4-5 years and kept a #4 chin and #3 cheeks groomed beard for about 3-4 before that. I was an armored guard and HAD to stay clean shaven so in my infinite rebellion I quit face shaving immediately once I quit! I shave my head every other day with a DE however.

proxy.php

Top Bottom