Stirling Ben Franklin Witch Hazel Aloe Vera Splash
Southern Witchcrafts Samhain Aftershave Splash
Crowne & Crane Tobacco Leaf and Amber Balm
Stirling Haverford EdT
Heritage Collection Ever-Ready 26 mm Silver Tip Badger Brush
7BBDFD30-6627-4359-B506-EF23CE26A089.jpeg
783FDC80-F560-4DA7-AF41-21DD55B5E0BA.jpeg
138A5C17-115E-4964-8B35-B66230F3872A.jpeg

Today's shave was with a Filarmonica #13 JMP. Below is the shave picture and a photo of the original rusted razor I received. This is a good example of recycling; something we SR shavers appreciate.

The new scales were by Mike Slater. The refurb cleanup was by Karl Johnson, along with his Suehiro 20k edge. I never thought this one would be a beauty queen, but it turned out quite nice. The shave was smooth and close, putting this one on the level of a daily driver. Soap was Catie's Bubbles Irish Coffee and the brush was High Mountain Badger set in Imperial Jade by Elite Razor. This was a nice shave finished off with a splash of Lucky Tiger.

View attachment 1302487

View attachment 1302488

Awesome, first gen,,

Today's shave:

5/8 Aust Ralf with French Point
SV Cubebe Soap & AS
Simpsons Chubby 1

This is my first new SR, which I have used for about 2 weeks on the original edge, stropping on leather/canvas only. I'm really enjoying the SR experience. I'm having no issues emulating the same types of passes as my DE. A mix of WTG, XTG and ATG as required to get a close shave. No cuts or problems :thumbup1:

P7270093 (2).JPG

As so many other Swedes I'm having a long summer vacation and since Corona has closed most alternatives I'm mostly spending it to take care of my garden and house, quite exhausting in this heat actually which have been the cause as to why the ladder fell down with me ontop the other day. Luckily nothing serious just some bruising and a few stitches. I'll be back finishing the paint job before it's time to go back to work.

I no longer care about rotation but just pick the razor I fancy and go for it. I fancy my TI 5/8 razors quite a lot especially this one.

20210720_190600.jpg

Top Bottom