What's new

What straight did you use today? Now with PICTURES

yeah I color-coordinated. So what. And green is my favorite color. But

This soap!!! What an awesome old school scent. Great slick lather. I wish I could have got the aftershave but cannot ship to me

paired with my favorite razor right now. Otto Deutsch.

026DFA5E-37AC-4D58-BC86-C3A305236A89.jpeg

Rosette 80 Ribbon Co 13/16 Double Hollow
Grooming Dept Unscented Preshave
Barrister & Mann Vespers Shave Soap
Lucky Tiger Face Tonic
Barrister & Mann Vespers Aftershave Splash
Boellis Panama 1929 Aftershave Balm
PC Woodcraft 24mm Green Box Elder Burl Wood Silvertip Brush
C15D2AFD-69D2-4C75-A4F1-BB671855827E.jpeg
B2914A1A-8C46-4327-9D03-7F93815DFD6E.jpeg
EEC5A937-3C85-4238-AC10-E535C417362E.jpeg

Awesome, i have a fili inbound, and also have a mk6, amazing shaver, interesting marking on tang, no 3 crowns? Awesome looking razor and scales
proxy.php
proxy.php
Thank you. Most raz
Awesome, i have a fili inbound, and also have a mk6, amazing shaver, interesting marking on tang, no 3 crowns? Awesome looking razor and scales[emoji3][emoji954]
The "M.K." (Magnus Kindal) and the three crowns of Sweden were mostly put on razors made for the export market. Razors made to be sold domestically usually (but not always) had the same type of marking that is on my razor.

yeah I color-coordinated. So what. And green is my favorite color. But

This soap!!! What an awesome old school scent. Great slick lather. I wish I could have got the aftershave but cannot ship to me

paired with my favorite razor right now. Otto Deutsch.

View attachment 1264665
That is a very beautiful razor. If I was lucky enough to find one I'd keep an eye on it though. The Otto Deutsch scales are extremely beautiful, but they are prone to get cell rot.

Thank you. Most raz

The "M.K." (Magnus Kindal) and the three crowns of Sweden were mostly put on razors made for the export market. Razors made to be sold domestically usually (but not always) had the same type of marking that is on my razor.

Thanks for your update and valuable knowledge on these marvelous razors [emoji3]

Steve56

Ask me about shaving naked!
A Filly 14 user, testing the green-eyed La Lune. Soap was MdC agrumes lathered with a Keyhole 4, and Floris JF finished up a near-perfect shave.

The shave was really excellent, smooth and close with just a little bit of AS tingle.

AC498EF2-C05B-4303-9C65-153AD708F9B6.jpeg

Chubby 1
Shannon's Barbershop in a hot scuttle
Tony Millar horse
Proraso sandalwood

But it's not about that. This morning was about my first shave with my first custom razor. Tim Zowada hand made Damascus, shoulderless, french point, in burl.
Tim used a jnat to put a wicked edge on it.
After an enjoyable two months of conversations with Tim, had a wonderful shave this morning.
Tim is a guy who digs up iron ore from the sands of lake side beaches. Respect to that.

IMG_1197.JPG

Top Bottom