Our Beauty
82B7179D-CA51-4BB9-9C4E-B800EF1A1752.jpeg

RAZOR: Comoy Of London
CREAM: Jack the Barber -Sandalwood
BRUSH: Franks Shave Best Badger knot
STROP: Dovo double sided hanging leather
AFTERSHAVE: Proraso Red

20210118_080841.jpg

A great shave to start the week. This week I'm using my '5 day' set. I haven't engraved the blades with the week days, it would cost as much as the Chinese razors are worth! :D

Went the complete opposite of my Koraat yesterday...
PXL_20210117_224532054-01.jpeg

Johan Engström Frameback
Eufros Fougere
Rudy Vey 2020 B&B Contributors' Brush
Pinaud Clubman

Night and day experience compared to the very hefty Koraat. But the result was every bit as close and smooth. Great shave from this fiddly little thing.

Still not understanding the hype about Eufros... Nice, but nothing special for me so far.

Filarmonica DT13
Harris Arlington
Simpson Berkeley

actually shaved today. won't be posting like my usual self until I'm feeling better.

this sucks

be well all.

camo

Was wondering how you were doing, hadn’t seen you post. Hope you’re at least feeling a little better. Get well brother

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I have two of these RusRazors, a damascus one, and this one made out of ШХ 15 tool steel. They are both top tier shavers, and the only modern day straight razors that immeadiately reminded me of the early to mid 1800s Sheffield Steel during the shave.

This one is .9 inches (23mm) wide, and the cutting edge is just over 3.25 inches long...I have nicknamed it the Sweeney Todd.

One might think that it would be difficult to shave using a razor with these dimensions, but the Sweeney Todd is a lithe and nimble blade with ergonomics that simply put...work.

Vr

Matt

2895039B-1796-48F8-9F41-A20054225267.jpeg
F0339FD0-3BFA-4AF1-923C-B34BD1A51447.jpeg
D5079D4A-7D56-466B-B6E1-DF0B65A33EBD.jpeg

Went the complete opposite of my Koraat yesterday...
View attachment 1209989
Johan Engström Frameback
Eufros Fougere
Rudy Vey 2020 B&B Contributors' Brush
Pinaud Clubman

Night and day experience compared to the very hefty Koraat. But the result was every bit as close and smooth. Great shave from this fiddly little thing.

Still not understanding the hype about Eufros... Nice, but nothing special for me so far.

I just bought a similar Johan Engstrom Frameback looking forward to shaving with it.

Last edited:
Razor: Friodur 472 13/16
Brush: Heritage Collections 26mm gelled boar
Pre-shave: PAA Ice Tube 2.0
Shave Bowl: Van Yulay honeycomb bowl
Soap: Mitchell’s Wool Fat
Post Shave: PAA The Beach Star Jelly

I appear to have an on again off again romance with Mitchell’s Wool Fat. One time it works fine and the next not so good. I’m beginning to believe that life is too short for the aggravation[emoji848]
proxy.php

Top Bottom