What's new

What straight did you use today? Now with PICTURES

I just tried looking for that soap but couldn't find that brand. Were did you get it?
A friend of mine posted it on one of the Straight Razor groups on Facebook. He pointed me to the owner, Jon Romanov, who I reached out to on Facebook messenger. I think he did a short run, because I got one of the last sets. The scent is a copy of Creed Viking. I think SMG operates mainly on Instagram, not my forte, but apparently there are a tone of wet shavers on there.

proxy.php

Iwasaki
Strop Martin J. Rubin 4601 New York
Omega EVO shaving brush Special Veteran Synthetic
Martin de Candre Rose
Neal’s Yard Rose And Mallow Moisturiser

Jo Malone Tuberose Angelica Cologne Intense

A friend of mine posted it on one of the Straight Razor groups on Facebook. He pointed me to the owner, Jon Romanov, who I reached out to on Facebook messenger. I think he did a short run, because I got one of the last sets. The scent is a copy of Creed Viking. I think SMG operates mainly on Instagram, not my forte, but apparently there are a tone of wet shavers on there.

You got the last of it. I'm not on Instagram or Facebook. Man I never stood a chance.

8-9-2020

Pumacker Black Diamond 5/8
Scrupleworks Veggie Tanned Horsie .. 40/60
Simpsons Shave Cream
Morris&Forndran Blonde Badger .. Style 1 Size 2
Bloc Osma .. as a proof
Thayer's Witch Hazel .. Rose
Penhaligon's English Fern EdT

A few things of interest today..

This Black Diamond razor was the first straight razor I bought when I was starting out.. $14 on e-bay. It was finished for today's shave on my La Dressante bout in the photo. A very hollowed grind..
The brush is a pre collaboration M&F.. when Lee's Blonde Badger was king of the hill. And, it quite possibly still is!
I'd nearly forgotten just how nice the Simpsons Shave Cream is..

A typical keen and smooth coticule shave... I'm happy!

proxy.php

Top Bottom