What's new

What straight did you use today? Now with PICTURES

Saturday's Shave

Grah Plumacher Blue Diamond 5/8th
RazoRock Stallion
Blue & White with Stabilized Drift Wood 24mm silvertip
Paco Rabanne Invictus

57.jpg

I usually long for the summer, but the last week has been really extreme with daytime temperatures never being below 86 degrees Fahrenheit. Working from home this made the situation nearly unbearable. Swedish houses are built to keep the heat in and the cold out, not the other way around. To top this Thursday afternoon the workers digging up the sidewalk outside my house seem to have cut the Internet fibre cable. A technical investigation is ongoing, meanwhile I use my phone to connect to Internet, making my work situation a bit precarious. Then again, one can only do ones best given any situation, so after posting this I and the cub will go for a hopefully cool and refreshing swim in the local lake.

The razor of the week needs no presentation, a Henckels Friodur 72, a very good everyday shaver.

20200628_103853.jpg

I usually long for the summer, but the last week has been really extreme with daytime temperatures never being below 86 degrees Fahrenheit. Working from home this made the situation nearly unbearable. Swedish houses are built to keep the heat in and the cold out, not the other way around. To top this Thursday afternoon the workers digging up the sidewalk outside my house seem to have cut the Internet fibre cable. A technical investigation is ongoing, meanwhile I use my phone to connect to Internet, making my work situation a bit precarious. Then again, one can only do ones best given any situation, so after posting this I and the cub will go for a hopefully cool and refreshing swim in the local lake.

The razor of the week needs no presentation, a Henckels Friodur 72, a very good everyday shaver.

View attachment 1118825

That is a fantastic everyday razor mate :em2200: :em2200: :em2200: :pipe:

I received this on Monday of this week but have only just used it this morning. The reason was that my new-ish Ralph Aust was shaving so well that I didn't want to stop using it,

Razor: TI Dreadnought 7/8s ebony scales,
Soap: Abbate y La Mantia Laureato, I love the scent with this very soft though so is best with a bowl.
Brush: SOC, I would rather use my Omega brushes to be honest as I remain underwhelmed by the SOC !

I do like TI's, must do as I have bought three in the last month, I also like Ralph Aust's so have ordered another, 7/8s this time

IMG_20200628_083927.jpg

I received this on Monday of this week but have only just used it this morning. The reason was that my new-ish Ralph Aust was shaving so well that I didn't want to stop using it,

Razor: TI Dreadnought 7/8s ebony scales,
Soap: Abbate y La Mantia Laureato, I love the scent with this very soft though so is best with a bowl.
Brush: SOC, I would rather use my Omega brushes to be honest as I remain underwhelmed by the SOC !

I do like TI's, must do as I have bought three in the last month, I also like Ralph Aust's so have ordered another, 7/8s this time

View attachment 1118868
I've got the very same TI addiction. That new beautiful razor of yours is a magnificent shaver.

Top Bottom