What's new

What straight did you use today? Now with PICTURES

TBH, Matt, it was a fantastic shave and the scent of the original Brutt was wonderful, and not sure it was witchcraft but it had to be done it's now had the Ice-Man's touch and given the kool factor. lol :thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup:

1585190766886.gif

He’s a witch? Lol

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Today's shave was with a new razor. I have been trying to learn to hone properly and by george I got it with this razor. Started on a 1k Shapton ceramic. Then 3k, 5k, 8k, 12k Naniwa ceramic stones.

German 4/8 razor

Yaqi HMW 24mm

TM Steerdovan strop

3P croap

West Coast Gatsby aftershave

View attachment 1078666
I love everything about this shave! Especially the shoulderless, german hollow ground blade and the Old No.2!

Today's shave was with a new razor. I have been trying to learn to hone properly and by george I got it with this razor. Started on a 1k Shapton ceramic. Then 3k, 5k, 8k, 12k Naniwa ceramic stones.

German 4/8 razor

Yaqi HMW 24mm

TM Steerdovan strop

3P croap

West Coast Gatsby aftershave

View attachment 1078666View attachment 1078667View attachment 1078665View attachment 1078668View attachment 1078664View attachment 1078669View attachment 1078670View attachment 1078671

Love the look of that razor. Awesome on the edge!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

steveclarkus

Goose Poop Connoisseur
Steve did you rescale that razor if so what in and name please & where from, as I have a razor just calling for that as I love it.
Yes, rescaled. JR, the fellow I buy all my razors from does beautiful scales very reasonably. Also, he ships worldwide. PM me for his contact info if you are interested.

Top Bottom