What's new

What straight did you use today? Now with PICTURES

I was a “lurker” at B&B from around 2010 until I finally took a deep breath and dived in by 2014. The reason for me waiting so long was a matter of not wanting to give away more about myself than necessary for potentially the whole world to know. Once I registered my account and posted my first few posts I found myself to be an active part of a great community where I over the years have met so many great people. Some of them are no longer members, and I do miss them, even the ones I didn’t always agree with. Others are less active today, but I get just as happy ever time I see that they have posted. Then there are a some of you that have become my friends over the years.

I have to mention two of you. The first became my family’s personal and very supporting reverend during the years I and our small son saw our wife/mother die piece by piece of cancer. He was always there for us and there is no way we ever can thank him enough for what he’s done for us.

The second person is a born leader whose enthusiasm, positivism, generosity and great heart has been support and inspiration to me for many years now. Great gifts aren’t about money, but the givers thought. Yesterday I picked up an unexpected package from him at the post office. When I early this morning opened it I found this NOS Friedrich Schlemper razor and a very kind note. Thus I had my given choice for the razor for the coming week.

Thank you all for making B&B such a great community!

View attachment 1056076
Congratulations on a beautiful razor Arne, and to someone so deserving as I know that you've been a great friend to many on this board.

Congratulations on a beautiful razor Arne, and to someone so deserving as I know that you've been a great friend to many on this board.

+1 And more in some cases Richard, but one day I will get over to see our friend. But I will send a msg saying I come in peace so not to get eaten by a grumpy bear and cub, one thing I will add he is a true Gentleman to all and a great friend. Who has time to talk to new members and lead them into the light of many many razors.....:pipe::pipe::pipe:

Filarmonica 14, Jose Monserrat Pou, subcero.
proxy.php

I was a “lurker” at B&B from around 2010 until I finally took a deep breath and dived in by 2014. The reason for me waiting so long was a matter of not wanting to give away more about myself than necessary for potentially the whole world to know. Once I registered my account and posted my first few posts I found myself to be an active part of a great community where I over the years have met so many great people. Some of them are no longer members, and I do miss them, even the ones I didn’t always agree with. Others are less active today, but I get just as happy ever time I see that they have posted. Then there are a some of you that have become my friends over the years.

I have to mention two of you. The first became my family’s personal and very supporting reverend during the years I and our small son saw our wife/mother die piece by piece of cancer. He was always there for us and there is no way we ever can thank him enough for what he’s done for us.

The second person is a born leader whose enthusiasm, positivism, generosity and great heart has been support and inspiration to me for many years now. Great gifts aren’t about money, but the givers thought. Yesterday I picked up an unexpected package from him at the post office. When I early this morning opened it I found this NOS Friedrich Schlemper razor and a very kind note. Thus I had my given choice for the razor for the coming week.

Thank you all for making B&B such a great community!

View attachment 1056076
Well written Arne and a beautiful gift it sure is!!

JA HENCKELS 472

I reached for the reliable and forgiving Henckels today as I tried out a new soap just in case the soap was a disappointment I know for sure this razor would bring me some pleasure
View attachment 1056337
Tonights Shave

Boker Red-Injun No. 101
RazoRock xXx
Blue & White Drift Wood 24mm silvertip
Pure Xs EDT Paco Rabanne

View attachment 1056345
Otto Busch “World Master” 164 - 13/16 +

proxy.php
Wacker Chevalier
Salter's Hard Soap
homemade brush
Thayers Witch Hazel

Stunning blades gentlemen. Thank you for sharing!!

Top Bottom