What's new

What straight did you use today? Now with PICTURES

This is a very large razor and a rather heavy one too. Quite far from my usual ones.

Dorko 346.jpg

Todays Shave

Filarmonica 14 Doble Temple 8-8th
Taylor of Old Bond Street Sandalwood Soap
Thater 4292/5, faux horn
Diesel Spirit Of The Brave

Had a Fantastic shave seeing I am going out with the crew tonight end of season meal and drinks, and goodbyes as we wont be working anymore as a team.
But like the team this shave is a fantastic team BBS in 2 passes and I smell good Result...….

11.jpg

Todays Shave

Filarmonica 14 Doble Temple 8-8th
Taylor of Old Bond Street Sandalwood Soap
Thater 4292/5, faux horn
Diesel Spirit Of The Brave

Had a Fantastic shave seeing I am going out with the crew tonight end of season meal and drinks, and goodbyes as we wont be working anymore as a team.
But like the team this shave is a fantastic team BBS in 2 passes and I smell good Result...….

View attachment 1016911
An absolutely beautiful Filarmonica.

Henckels 472
43586347-7B72-4970-8A93-194C86804F12.jpeg

This razor for me is always a very smooth and comfortable shave. I don’t know why but the shave seems to always be in the exceptionally rewarding category and no new growth for much longer than with some of my other razors

My first shave with a Torrey. This one is definitely user grade. But, Alfredo put a perfect edge on her and she delivers a great, smooth shave. I now see why Torrey razors are well thought of in these parts.

DSC_6335 - Lo-Fi'd Torrey.jpg

Stunning razors gentlemen!!
Thank you:001_smile
View attachment 1016952 Haven’t used the Kobar in awhile, great shave
It looks great, thank you for sharing.
I too like the KT razors I own and I don’t know why I don’t use them more often

Also nice huge Dorko
Thank you. Today I had adapted to the size. To me there's only one drawback with Dorko razors; the price tag.
That blade is one of my absolute favourites. I haven't seen it with those truly beautiful scales before though.:001_wub:

Top Bottom