proxy.php

This mornings shave was this.
Pre-shave: hot shower and Cube
Razor: Custom Gold Dollar
Soap: Razor Rock Don Marco face lathered
Brush: Omega Boar
Aftershave: alum, pre-shave oil
IMG_20190825_085355.jpg

Today was the maiden outing for my restored Greaves. First time making scales and first time honing a wedge.

IMG_20190825_131047-01.jpeg

Greaves, 7/8" full wedge, in bone
Arko stick (still Arko August after all)
Custom CRV in Silvertip

Great shave. One where everything just came together. It just doesn't get any better.

Today was the maiden outing for my restored Greaves. First time making scales and first time honing a wedge.

View attachment 1011269
Custom CRV in Silvertip

Great shave. One where everything just came together. It just doesn't get any better.

Scales look awesome. Great job Alan

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

View attachment 1011269
Custom CRV in Silvertip

Awesome she looks great and it's fantastic you had a great shave! I'm still hunting a chopper to restore! Love seeing all the nice blades here!! Again great job!!

JOSEPH RODGERS

I’m going with the JR this morning. I finally got around to using this razor as I had purchased it over two years ago. I took it out of the drawer cleaned it up and went to the Coticule. Well it did provide a lovely shave this morning and it will be back.
08D24FDB-FCAC-4F97-955A-0A72E1318DBB.jpeg

Great Day Smooth Shaves

Le Grelot “Grande Marque” - 13/16
proxy.php
Marvellous!
JOSEPH RODGERS

I’m going with the JR this morning. I finally got around to using this razor as I had purchased it over two years ago. I took it out of the drawer cleaned it up and went to the Coticule. Well it did provide a lovely shave this morning and it will be back.
View attachment 1011428
Great Day Smooth Shaves
Beautiful lines, a very elegant razor.

I remember buying this Meister Mertens razor. I had a bad case of SRAD at the time and my favourite Japanese seller had this in stock so I bought it. It was an impulse buy, but I have never regretted it. It looks good and it's a first class shaver. I'll stick to it for a few days.It's actually rather nice to shave with the same razor for a few days.

Meister Mertens.jpg

Top Bottom