What's new

What straight did you use today? Now with PICTURES

Thiers Issard, 69, Medaille argi, carbon steel, 6/8.
proxy.php

Hi Gents,
Back to Europe after 2 weeks in New England ....without straights and almost no shave.
Had the opportunity to enjoy some time with my friend Alfredo Aka Doc226! Great time, great man and great friend.

One of the most valuable things this venerable forum engendered, is the opportunity to enjoy new and solid (though remote) friendships.

That said and since I had to shave a carpet (Doc’s cit.) I had to use a 9/8 WB.
proxy.php

One of the most valuable things this venerable forum engendered, is the opportunity to enjoy new and solid (though remote) friendships.
Mango, I concur wholeheartedly and though I haven’t met Alfredo personally I too think he is a great guy.

Heljestrand MK31

Its been oh to long since I’ve employed the MK31 so this morning it got the honor to be my tool of choice
3DF69FC7-5CCA-4D8C-8764-5CF2429CD77E.jpeg

Great Day Smooth Shaves

Hi Gents,
Back to Europe after 2 weeks in New England ....without straights and almost no shave.
Had the opportunity to enjoy some time with my friend Alfredo Aka Doc226! Great time, great man and great friend.

proxy.php
I think you could shave down a forest with that beautiful W&B, Antoine. Did Alfredo make the gorgeous scales?

Puma Special #89 off a trans ark

View attachment 1005849
Great condition and a great razor. Thank you for sharing.
Hi Gents,

proxy.php
And a great razor too... as always.

After a few days I put the Heljestrand no.16 back into the cabinet and grabbed this Erik Anton Berg instead. Straight razors only was a minor part of Berg's production, that mostly consisted of high quality special tools for craftsmen. However no matter what they made they always strived for perfection.

EA berg Grelot.jpg

Mango, I concur wholeheartedly and though I haven’t met Alfredo personally I too think he is a great guy.
He surely is
^^^ + 1,000 pts given our peculiar choice of hobby
Agreed. Special hobby for gentlemen!
I think you could shave down a forest with that beautiful W&B, Antoine. Did Alfredo make the gorgeous scales?
not this time actually. I had these scales made by an artisan in Vietnam. They combine water buffalo horn and MOP . Alfredo pinned the razors.
Great condition and a great razor. Thank you for sharing.

And a great razor too... as always.
tks Arne !

Hi Gents,

proxy.php

Jesus, each one of your Straights are my new Holy Grail!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Top Bottom