What's new
  • Welcome back Guest!
    If you have been away from our site you may have to request a new password. Simply click on the link for "lost" password in the log in page.
    Thank you.
    The BST is now open, please note the changes in our guidelines to address the recent fraudulent activity. Ensure you read the guidelines prior to creating a sale thread in the Buy-Sell-Trade forum with special attention to the new photo and payment requirements.
    Thank you for your patience and understanding.

What straight did you use today? Now with PICTURES

I've had so many come and go, but at this point I'm thinning the entire shave den down to a handful of proven products. I'm down to three straights, and I really should thin out my Coticules. I really only need one to spend a lifetime mastering.

Johann Breidohr #47 the three crosses 8/8

Highball wanted to see how this razor would take to a Ozuko Asagi I just got.
Of course I have to do a test shave with it to make sure the honing is up to snuff. :biggrin1:

Did my first straight shave today. used the 11/16 sheffield I got from Larry. Got my whole face and neck with not cuts knicks or anything, even 3 passes. wasn't about halfway through my shave until I started to get a hang of it. Still alot more to get it perfect.

Top Bottom