What straight did you use today? Now with PICTURES

proxy.php

Diamond Hayashi 888
Strop Maritn J. Rubin 4601 New York
Morris & Forndran Antique Ivory & Tortoiseshell
Mondial Tobacco Verde
L'Occitane Balm
Santa Maria Novella Tabacco Toscana Eau de Cologne

Filarmonica 13 Novodur, Rudy Vey/Shavemac, La Toja cream, and Myrsol F/Extra.

First drive in new 150 x 70 La Grise natural combo. One of the smoothest shaves I have ever experienced. I think we have a winner with this stone! Both the large honing surface and the resulting edge almost felt like cheating - so easy.

Just loving the La Toja cream with the mineral salts from the La Toja spring. Disregarding the price, this is a terrific cream.

1679782768372.png

First drive in new 150 x 70 La Grise natural combo. One of the smoothest shaves I have ever experienced. I think we have a winner with this stone! Both the large honing surface and the resulting edge almost felt like cheating - so easy.

Just loving the La Toja cream with the mineral salts from the La Toja spring. Disregarding the price, this is a terrific cream.

View attachment 1626996
That is the perfect sweet spot in terms stone size. 👌
Small enough to hone in hand and big enough to be used as a bench stone.

View attachment 1626996
Gonna try that La Toja.

Top Bottom