What's new

What straight did you use today? Now with PICTURES

0D010578-341F-42F1-BCB1-A3E4E3B0A3EF.jpeg

@SteadyOps : there are a few of us here who use those big Herder ace of spades blades. Mine are round point others use square point. I find them to be very comfortable shavers and hold their edges for a long time. I can’t really pick a favorite blade but I’ve always liked my shaves with either of my Herder 76’s.
Okay ! Perfect thanks for the reply back they look like a comfortable shave I was just comparing it to a Japanese blade and how the edges were

@SteadyOps : there are a few of us here who use those big Herder ace of spades blades. Mine are round point others use square point. I find them to be very comfortable shavers and hold their edges for a long time. I can’t really pick a favorite blade but I’ve always liked my shaves with either of my Herder 76’s.
I've also got a Herder 76 Round Point, and it is indeed a very nice shaver...

proxy.php

Last edited:

rbscebu

Girls call me Makaluod
This morning's (Wednesday) shave and what I will be shaving with for the following eight day until Thursday next week, a Titan ACRM-2 T.H.60. This SR was prepared from factor edge and maintained using only the Titan supplied CeOxIV paste on denim strop.

IMG_20230322_080122.jpg

Result this morning was a very comfortable shave giving a DFS+ result. The edge is noticeably not as keen as the same with a diamond pasted balsa edge, but only when doing the CdM.

This morning's (Wednesday) shave and what I will be shaving with for the following eight day until Thursday next week, a Titan ACRM-2 T.H.60. This SR was prepared from factor edge and maintained using only the Titan supplied CeOxIV paste on denim strop.

Result this morning was a very comfortable shave giving a DFS+ result. The edge is noticeably not as keen as the same with a diamond pasted balsa edge, but only when doing the CdM.
Do you think that with so much stropping on the hanging denim the edged is becoming 'rounded?' If the denim was bonded to say a balsa substrate that the edge might be keener.

Last edited:
Top Bottom